Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Everybody under the shower quick before the water runs out !!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;966636 wrote: Everybody under the shower quick before the water runs out !!

:H:H:H Maybe I'll pick up a few more of those showers, now that I think of it...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I've heard this is what basic training is like. (Pass.)
        Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;966650 wrote: I've heard this is what basic training is like. (Pass.)
          C'mon, Coco, where's your sense of adventure?! I'll put a wood packing pallet down and rig up some sheets for the shower...you'll have complete privacy! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Now that reminds me of church camp - the shower stall drains would get clogged, the water would rise over the slats of the wooden pallet and all the bandaids lost by previous showerers floated out. It still gives me 'mares...
            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok Coco you win we will bring the bath tub

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;966668 wrote: Ok Coco you win we will bring the bath tub

I was going to say "buck up, bird!", but Panno is right...would you like a kiddie pool to splash around in? I can put one of those black vinyl covers over it when you're not using it. It'll keep out the detritus and make the pool nice and toasty.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;966668 wrote: Ok Coco you win we will bring the bath tub

Thank you Panno - so much better!

Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am laughing my head off. Now all I can are the bandaids floating up out of the drain.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;966626 wrote: Three cheers for Mish Hip Hip Hooray

Please tell me i'm forgiven :upset:
                      Hip Hip Hooray to Mish!!!

You are more than forgiven Panno! So happy to have you here!!
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

It was quite traumatizing. Surgical supplies can be very frightening.
                        Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;966682 wrote: It was quite traumatizing. Surgical supplies can be very frightening.
                          I love surgical supplies! I used to perform home surgeries on the front porch, with only pengaritas as anesthesia...:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

So if you really want to clean yourself off in style.....their you go ! Ha! Traveling bathtub, pool or what ever ! Ha! Tony
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;966680 wrote: I am laughing my head off. Now all I can are the bandaids floating up out of the drain.
                              I guess that could be a bit scary, especially if they're stained with pus and whatever...and Coco was actually in standing water full of them!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;966687 wrote: So if you really want to clean yourself off in style.....their you go ! Ha! Traveling bathtub, pool or what ever ! Ha! Tony

I don't even want to know
                                how they're heating it, Tony! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X