Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Remember the skit with the grannies who rode motor bikes and spent their pension money on tinned meat for their cats? Or, the penguins on the telly?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Do you have any lemonade???? That is going to be my new kick now.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;968043 wrote: What??
        Tea, coca cola, or Monty Python?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;968046 wrote: Do you have any lemonade???? That is going to be my new kick now.
          Caffeine free? I think "Country Time Lemonade" actually has caffeine.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fun free???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I was looking into Antabuse today. Did you know that you have to avoid vinegars, too? They're a main part of my cooking experience! :upset:

I use them in greens all the time. I was searching for affordable antabuse...River is hugely expensive, but Goldpharma wouldn't process my order. I'll try again tomorrow, maybe there's something wrong with their site.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

!

fennel;968048 wrote: Caffeine free? I think "Country Time Lemonade" actually has caffeine.
                You are kidding me! I have Minute Maid frozen that I just bought and i have those little packets that you pour in water bottles. Now I'm going to have to check those out. Aarrrrgggghhhh!
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Water with fresh organic lemons would be heavenly thank you

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;968050 wrote: Fun free???
                    LOL! I automatically add that with "caffeine free". :H I mean, it's my one last thrill!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Use lemons instead of vinegar with various sweeteners...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;968052 wrote: I was looking into Antabuse today. Did you know that you have to avoid vinegars, too? They're a main part of my cooking experience! :upset:

I use them in greens all the time. I was searching for affordable antabuse...River is hugely expensive, but Goldpharma wouldn't process my order. I'll try again tomorrow, maybe there's something wrong with their site.
                        Wait a minute?? Are you serious? I think I just ate some yesterday on my salad. Hang on - I'm going to call you!
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;968054 wrote: You are kidding me! I have Minute Maid frozen that I just bought and i have those little packets that you pour in water bottles. Now I'm going to have to check those out. Aarrrrgggghhhh!
                          Yah, check 'em out.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;968057 wrote: Use lemons instead of vinegar with various sweeteners...
                            Coming right up!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;968056 wrote: LOL! I automatically add that with "caffeine free". :H I mean, it's my one last thrill!
                              You really are sick

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

And sweet too:h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X