Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Say Mish - any sign of the duck - I mean the breakfast? I'm starving, it's 9:30 and no Fennel.
    I'm sure Nora would like to come down for "a little something" as well. (Pretty soon it's going to be time for "elevenses.")
    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, sorry Coco...never got into it.
      But I think our efforts tonight will certainly earn us an honorary seat in the Silly Party. I'm afraid I must leave you now...and so to bed, perchance to dream.
      Goodnight dear Coco...it's been fun.
      Love to all snoras and Noras when you arise from your slumber.
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I would love to be able to sing! (SO would everyone else around me when I do!)
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

arrot:, :chick:, enguin: and wl: but no ducks I'm afraid.
          (sorry about the penguin).
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What, no RUBY???? :sigh:
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;968376 wrote: I would love to be able to sing! (SO would everyone else around me when I do!)
              Oh - me too! I was told once I couldn't carry a tune if it was in a bucket.
              Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Just had a beautiful night's sleep without an 8-y/o surgically attached to meside! Lovely!!! Ready for adventure again.
                sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

My kind of places............

sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Isn't it amazing how you can sleep when you don't have a child attached to you? :H I laughed at how she turned around and around. Been there - done that many, many times.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Beautiful Ruby!!!
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;968282 wrote:

I love Monty......Fawllty towers with Clease....
                        Here's a phrase from the "Holy Grail" :

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries."......Ha! Tony
                        I fart in your general direction!!!!!!
                        If only you knew how many times we have used that line here!!
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Back when the earth's crust was cooling, Hubs and I watched the original Monthy Python, when we could get it on our little black and white with the rabbit ears. Also loved Benny Hill.
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

We watched Benny Hill too.

I love As Time Goes By with Judi Dench. Not a knee slapper but a good show.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;968074 wrote: Or, a "shock"...LOL!
                              Whatever you're serving will be yummy excluding some of those fishy dishes of course.:yuk:

I can't come and play much. I have to feed the furnace wood in the evening and work during the day to buy the wood! No internet at home. :upset:

Many thanks for the entertainment girls and guys.:goodjob:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well - come by whenever you can RC!!!! We were having fun!
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X