X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;977698 wrote:

Marriage justs gets better, doesn't it?
    Rubes, I don't know where you're finding these photos, but I strongly suspect that this "mum" and a couple of the kids are in drag. :bonkers:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen, I have my ways.............................................. .....
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby - I took your other picture of the couple with the barb wire and I pasted it on my husbands face book.:H Perfect timing. Thanks!

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Howdy all ! Just chillin'....How is everyone !?! Ha!
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;977716 wrote: Howdy all ! Just chillin'....How is everyone !?! Ha!
            I see you've found a lovely place to rest your weary head, Tony! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Lawdy Lawdy Lawdy.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok....Here I lay writing my memiors......Decided to do it on a island near the Everglades.....bad move as you can see ! Ha! Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Now we know what really happened to Hemmingway!
                  sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

checkin in..being lazy.....
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Now Fen...... she wants it long...she might be three, but she knows the difference between the long and the short of it!!!! But thanks for the suggestion :goodjob:
                      Nora-keep thinking please!
                      Ruby those family shots are troubling to me.....!everyone just looks so dang happy to be alive don't they!
                      Morning Mama! It's Sunday u r allowed to be lazy!
                      I liked the barbed wire in the bed pic...wish I could do that right now..hmmmm????*ponder*
                      Tony..I'm not sure which of those pics is mre distrubing! Or perhaps I'm just plain jealous of those huge mammary glands? *self reflection....urgh, no..too early*

Got to go do housework and then sword fighting, accumulate some more bruises on this ravashing body of mine....ah me!!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Actually, they aren't my family, but I LOVE old pics. Buy any of them I can find! All my family asks 'who is that', and I make up bizarre stories to go with the photos!
                        sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

LMAO-- I did guess they weren't yours Ruby..but what a cool ide. I might try and do that with my little ones...an activity in imagination! Find a picture, old preferrably and then get them to tell me a story about it.......brilliant, thaks Rubes!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;978036 wrote: Actually, they aren't my family, but I LOVE old pics. Buy any of them I can find! All my family asks 'who is that', and I make up bizarre stories to go with the photos!
                            That is hilarious. Just make up stories to go with the photos. I love it. We need to hang some up around Dos Gatos.
                            I wonder how Mish is doing hanging up there. I better go find some more decorations for her.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Maybe one with beautiful curly hair!!!!!????

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

We could do oone of those things where everyone adds to the story...does a line each! Can you imagine the weirdness that would come out of this mob then? *cringe*

Comment

Working...
                                X