• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

He's even dressed for the job! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mrs. F and I will probably bike around the lake. It's better than going to work!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;978580 wrote: Look...I found the perfect guy for the two of you!
        WTF??????
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

He's wearing a french maid outfit.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

In your eyes, maybe. Looks like someone I'd like to let TMB BITE! (or at least I wouldn't scold her for scaring the poop outta him!) She REALLY wants the opportunity to use her teefies once in her life, and he looks like a good candidate.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

LET HER BITE HIM TWICE!!!!!! :H:H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Naw, wouldn't take but once. Ask Roger how she corralled him at the cabin.
                sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

and as the country maiden lounged upon her settee, her six hard bodies man slaves tended to her needs, which included
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

thoroughly washing the Taco Truck and gently sponge-bathing Mish with silken cloths...
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Then serving Mimzy a delish meal of grapes, roasted vegetables, and BBQ pig butt, before they proceeded to...................
                      sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;978808 wrote: thoroughly washing the Taco Truck and gently sponge-bathing Mish with silken cloths...
                        WAIT A MINUTE - I want back up on the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

They can wash me while they wash the truck.
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Lots of bubbles........................
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;978830 wrote: WAIT A MINUTE - I want back up on the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Oh what the hey, Nora, come on up!!!
                              Oh dear! A bit of dirt blew onto me in that last gust of wind (not the cabbage I hope) and I need sponging again...er..."Hey guys, over here..."

sigpic
                              Never give up...
                              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                              Remaining a perpetual possibility
                              Only in a world of speculation.
                              What might have been and what has been
                              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh yes - You missed a spot here and here and here and oooohhhh here...........
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X