Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

HAVE YOU EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE DAYS??????

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Watch out, we'll be accused of having a 'stupid' thread! :H
      Love the egg idea! I'll cook the biscuits and gravy, who's bringing the taters? And the heart monitor?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Rubes - Did you notice that person had never made a single other post? That was the first post ever??? :H:H:H:H
        I laughed.

Hey - I thought you were on a date tonight!!
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Date started at 4, ended at 8. He has a curfew on a week night. And I DON'T kiss and tell!:H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I brought the tator!!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;980966 wrote: Rubes - Did you notice that person had never made a single other post? That was the first post ever??? :H:H:H:H
              I laughed.

Hey - I thought you were on a date tonight!!
              What are you guys talking about?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Me too. (What Fennel said.)

enguin:enguin:enguin:
                Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Alright, my peeps...I have diet coke, coffee (decaf or regular), mocha latte, chai latte, teas, water, and kefir for beverages. Today's special is pumpkin cream cheese danish...along with kippers, krill, marmite toast, pastries, muffins, scones, bass shakes...the usual.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

morning goofies
                    mama feeling a bit flat and have oogy tummy...may go home and flop...
                    what are t hey gonna do???? fire me???
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Dear Fennel - Diet Coke and veggie omelet please. I also would love some of the tator that Panno brought.

Coco - I'm still very confused by you growing younger. I am worried that you are going to disappear. Please reassure me.

Somebody complained on the Progressive Story thread that it's a waste of space and it's the stupidest thing they have ever seen. So watch out. We will be complained about. :H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Feel better Mama - Sorry you are sick. :l
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;981311 wrote: Dear Fennel - Diet Coke and veggie omelet please. I also would love some of the tator that Panno brought.

Coco - I'm still very confused by you growing younger. I am worried that you are going to disappear. Please reassure me.

Somebody complained on the Progressive Story thread that it's a waste of space and it's the stupidest thing they have ever seen. So watch out. We will be complained about. :H

Diet coke and veggie omelet coming right up!

I wonder who the first time poster who complained "really
                          " is...the possibilities are endless! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Breakfast...

So many of my favourites today - hard to choose... Let me see... I believe I will have the
                            kippers, please!
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Kippers coming right up, Coco!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

How 'bout some fresh wild mountain trout? I catch, you clean and cook! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X