Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh IAD..I think that was the sadest of them all:H:H:H But dang I'm laughing! And yep I am on the mend thanks to all that cyber herbal tea that everyone keeps sending me...*choke*

ahem, anyhow.........Fen..you still haven't told me what I can feed my snake-babies????You are neglecting a client most severly here!

Panno- oops, sorry, must have sneezed over the harddrive..my bad! Here's some tissues and a :l

Well I must confess I almost succumbed to the AL demon yesterday..not even sure why.. just felt a bit low and maybe a bit stressed (Hubby in a grump) and people over drinking and it was hot and and and..........but I didn't!

Scared me how close it was though! Lucky I am not buying the diet coke at the moment, cause that half bottle of bourben in the cupboard would probably be gone now and me feeling absolutely shizen!

But no hangover, no AL and on the up today!
    Chook *clucks with silent and renewed determination*

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

ChickenNumber3;983724 wrote: Oh IAD..I think that was the sadest of them all:H:H:H But dang I'm laughing! And yep I am on the mend thanks to all that cyber herbal tea that everyone keeps sending me...*choke*

ahem, anyhow.........Fen..you still haven't told me what I can feed my snake-babies????You are neglecting a client most severly here!

Panno- oops, sorry, must have sneezed over the harddrive..my bad! Here's some tissues and a :l

Well I must confess I almost succumbed to the AL demon yesterday..not even sure why.. just felt a bit low and maybe a bit stressed (Hubby in a grump) and people over drinking and it was hot and and and..........but I didn't!

Scared me how close it was though! Lucky I am not buying the diet coke at the moment, cause that half bottle of bourben in the cupboard would probably be gone now and me feeling absolutely shizen!

But no hangover, no AL and on the up today!
      Chook *clucks with silent and renewed determination*
      Forgive my negligence, my dear Chook! Here...I have a bowl of meal worms and crickets for your snake-lets. The little dears must be starving! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;983543 wrote: Must thank Chicken for sending cyber cold virus (achoo!!) hope your feeling better :l

Now about the taco truck..........

SAVE THE TACO TRUCK!!!!!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I decided to add another truck to our booming business

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Roadkill and veges...yummo, at least I'm sure its healthy! *snigger*

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning all! Is it 30 for Chooks today??? If so Fennel must put something celebratory in the tacos!
              Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;983978 wrote: Morning all! Is it 30 for Chooks today??? If so Fennel must put something celebratory in the tacos!
                Wombat road-kill! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;983808 wrote: I decided to add another truck to our booming business

Nora, that's a beautiful truck! I have some butternut squash soup and ciabatta bread for your lunch special, if you'd like. Mrs. Fennel and I eat vegetarian quite a bit, truth be known.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Noooooo.... it's so CLEAN and WHOLESOME looking! Nora is tarnishing our seedy image... Trying to class us up a bit. This just won't do!!
                    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'll ask her to park it a respectful distance from the taco truck, Coco! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well - Coco - I'll dirty it up a bit!!!!
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;983808 wrote: I decided to add another truck to our booming business

Oh, I especially love cucumber vibrations.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

See Coco - Ruby dirtied it up already!!!! :H :H :H
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby....lord have mercy...what has gotten into you....besides a cucumber??
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

i prefer a good long squash meself
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X