X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Just a though about Jungle life......Ha! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Perhaps we can attempt, for one 24 hour period, to not talk about....SEX. Anything else, except farts, peeing, and Brett Favre, are okay.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I went hiking today, and found a toad and a turtle sunning themselves. It was lovely! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Were they having sex?
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sorry Fennel - I meant to say were they farting & peeing on Brett Favre???:H:H:H
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I looked out my kitchen window and saw two lizards having sex today on my deck. OH, can I say that? They weren't doing anything else rude with their bodies. Oh, I've broken the rules. Beat me with wet noodles (please?:H).

sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;986828 wrote: I looked out my kitchen window and saw two lizards having sex today on my deck. OH, can I say that? They weren't doing anything else rude with their bodies. Oh, I've broken the rules. Beat me with wet noodles (please?:H).

LUXURY
                I spent my
                day on the "Baclofen" trail. GP communicating (hahahahahahahaha) with Psych, communicating with GP (yeah right) and eventually came away with a script for Naltrexone which I can collect tomorrow from fabulous Pharmacist. Go figure? However, have great neurologist on whom I can depend for the best advice on brain chemistry.
                Another day, another disappointment, but NOT a discouragement.
                :h Mish :h
                :h Mish :h
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                Only in a world of speculation.
                What might have been and what has been
                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well.....you tried Fen!

Perhaps if we steered clear of subjects involving all animate/sentient beings?????(does that help?P
                    Chook

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here's some coffee and day old french toast...I'm heading off to nine o'clock mass.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;987143 wrote: Here's some coffee and day old french toast...I'm heading off to nine o'clock mass.
                        :H:H:H:H Fen that just cracked me up!! Spilt coffee all over my desk.........
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;987151 wrote: :H:H:H:H Fen that just cracked me up!! Spilt coffee all over my desk.........
                          Coming with, my dear Panno? :H St. Bernard's is right down the block from me!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Trust me you wouldn't want to be anywhere near a church with me

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Woke feeling very pious today, so I promise to color within the lines today. (not as much fun though, out
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;987158 wrote: Trust me you wouldn't want to be anywhere near a church with me
                                Will the walls cave in? Lightning strike? :H

Comment

Working...
                                X