Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;993818 wrote: Goodness, Mish! Here, I'll pull you down off the truck...the trick-or-treaters have decorated you with toilet paper! :H
    Thank you Fen...I'll unwind it all and pop it into the composter...
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mish - I LOVE NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!!!! Goodness knows that it would be nice to remember one. Maybe I can cook Thanksgiving dinner without drinking. Wow!

Rubes - you got shotgun no problem. Love the outfit!!

Fen - That is Shadow. We thought he was a girl and we thought that Mr. Cheddar was a boy. But, we found out that Shadow is the boy and Ms. Cheddar is a girl.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;993833 wrote: Mish - I LOVE NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!!!! Goodness knows that it would be nice to remember one. Maybe I can cook Thanksgiving dinner without drinking. Wow
        I'm so glad we don't do the Thanksgiving thing...though I'm partial to turkey and all the yummies.
        On television it is depicted as a sort of hell-on-earth where lots of family members who don't like each other and who don't get along all come together for a big nosh-up and throw insults and drink too much...:H:H:H
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;993837 wrote: I'm so glad we don't do the Thanksgiving thing...though I'm partial to turkey and all the yummies.
          On television it is depicted as a sort of hell-on-earth where lots of family members who don't like each other and who don't get along all come together for a big nosh-up and throw insults and drink too much...:H:H:H
          Mish - have you ever seen Home for the Holidays? Good movie.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I LOVE National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I watch it over and over each year and still laugh. Mish, my family has never served AL a family dinners. May sound odd, but it's a Southern Baptist thing!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Have an apple my pretty.................

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Wicked Nora!!!! Love it!! But your hair's too pretty - next year we'll get you a scary wig like mine. :H
                Gang, I'm off on a side jaunt to the cabin for a week. Will scout for provisions and a place to park the truck when ya'll get here. Later, gaters!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Have a great time at the cabin Ruby...can't wait to join you and enjoy the sounds of isolation and peace...
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H:H:H
                    Nora, I LOVE the out-fit! Rubes is right, however...you need to "homely" things up a bit!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Alrighty...now that we've pulled Mish down from the truck and cleaned up all the toilet paper, candy wrappers, etc., it's time to get down to business.

In honor of "November To Remember", I am serving coffee, tea, and diet coke. All sorts of pastries and marmite toast, plus fresh figs and mascarpone. Unfortunately, the only thing that tastes good to me is coffee and tea, as I still have my pine mouth affliction.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Since my computer doesn't have the T'salgi (Cherokee) alphabet on it, here's a phonetic translation - gee la ah yaw nu la ta li ne , till I return. Keep it between the yellow lines.
                        Some pleasant views of the area. Cabin overlooks the covered bridge.
                        Sautee Nacoochee Valleys Association
                        Bridgehunter.com | Stovall Mill Bridge
                        Helen, Georgia | Helen - White County Convention & Visitors Bureau
                        ...::: Welcome To Nora Mill Online :::...
                        Georgia State Parks - Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites
                        sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

My dream log cabin ! Ha! ( Can't get away from that Trailer Look ! Ha! ) Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I didn't notice it earlier, Nora, but it looks like you have quite a few Disney "tchotchkes"...:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mary Poppins is my favorite!!! The first movie I went to see as a little girl.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;994272 wrote: Mary Poppins is my favorite!!! The first movie I went to see as a little girl.
                                Mine was "Sound Of Music". Julie Andrews was my very first crush! :h

Comment

Working...
                                X