Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mrs. Fennel and I are in the "Windy City" for business. Nice to be able to post without being on my phone or in my mum's driveway! Would anybody fancy a soda or some tea? I have some left over habanero pizza from last night, as well.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yahoo Fennel!!!
      My niece has been telling me all about the fennel that she ate while she was in Italy!!!

I just had a bagel with cream cheese & sliced tomatoes on it. Delicious. Would you like to try one?
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

OK, Nora, my cheap-serious-moneysaving mind went immediately to a refund. Google the coke homesite, make a complaint, get your free case of coke coupon in the mail. Feels like Christmas everytime the mail runs and I get a coupon for some skunky product I bought. Ahhh, the little pleasures in life!!!

Also, one of my fav mail order places (love their jewelry, clothes) and it is a good cause. I've been shopping with them for years!
        Southwest Indian Foundation - Navajo, Zuni, and other native crafts...

(Just in case any of ya'll were still stumped about what to get me for Christmas!:H)
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oooh, yum, Nora, yes please. I love cream cheese and tomato slices. And yes please on the tea, fen. Did you ever manage to track down the white tea and pear? Very yummy. I made a cup for beagle when she was here and we were so busy talking that we suddenly reaslised our teas had gone stone cold and it was time to leave for the Capri.
          Ruby, I support a similar group. They are East Timor Bookmarks, hand woven by and supporting women in a free East Timor, the world's newest nation. The proceeds free East Timorese women from the burdens of poverty and isolation. www.timorwomen.org
          The bookmarks are $5.50 each and I buy up a few at a time from my library and give them as little gifts with a Thank You card when someone does me a kindness. I'd love to send you all one when I'm back on my feet, maybe with a tube of Vegemite.
          Well today's the big day. I'm having the lens implant done in my right eye. Sooo excited and not a bit nervous. I thought it a good idea to pluck my eyebrows this morning as I don't care for the idea of a hair getting in my eye if it got away. There were a few long ones in there but not much good for weaving. Maybe I could line a nest for Coco to snuggle in during your NH Winter.
          I saw a photo of my ex's new girlfriend (ex-boyfriend, not husband) and I swear she could never have heard the word "tweezers" in her life. It is a pity she was not around during the Second World War. She would have been invaluable to the French Resistance. Why, I believe she could have smuggled several British Airmen out of France in those eyebrows.
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Now Mish, that's WICKED funny!! Karma is a bitch, ya know!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1017737 wrote: Now Mish, that's WICKED funny!! Karma is a bitch, ya know!!

I know. Bless her little cotton socks. So is this woman, and she is plaguing his life out. He is miserable and she checked herself into a mental institution a few weeks back because of all the mental abuse, which almost broke me.
              She ran off with him when I was away and sick and used emotial blackmail to keep him. He kept both of us on a string, sucked into the vortex. He sold all my family heirlooms and got rid of all my photo negatives and momentoes, books from my childhood and the only copies of photos of my parents and kids. He owed me $14 500 and I found out later he'd tried to seduce my then 16 year old daughter.
              We are all now happy and all close now that I have left him. My life is filled, mainly, with serenity and joy. I have escaped from a cruel sociopath. My future is bright.
              Thank you Karma.

I think she has done her work well.
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh Mish I'm so glad you are out of that now. My ex S gets out of jail on the 28th. I'm getting quite apprehensive and hoping he doesn't start his shenanigans again.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;1017759 wrote: Oh Mish I'm so glad you are out of that now. My ex S gets out of jail on the 28th. I'm getting quite apprehensive and hoping he doesn't start his shenanigans again.
                  Does "S" stand for "Stalker"? Geez, I have one, too. I dated the guy when I was twenty years old, and he still rears his ugly head. He's very tricky, and his shenanigans are mostly done online, or through snail mail. I truly wish that I'd never laid eyes on the man, he's made my life so effed up and miserable sometimes.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

This one still makes the phone calls and says nothing...just listens. I, in my sweetest voice, keep saying, "hello.......hello...hello...." until he hangs up. After all, he's the one with the prepaid mobile calling me. I was out watering the front garden last May (she was in Adelaide) and he drove past my house, very slowly, twice. He still thinks if he wanted to he could get me back.
                    :lalala:
                    :H:H:H:H:H
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

S=Sociopath/Stalker. This one stalked, threatened, broke several expensive windows and locks breaking into my home and studio. He was actually found in my crawlspace once. The police highly recommended I get surveillance cameras put up. Very nerve wracking to say the least. I believe I was suffering pts this spring when I first joined MWO. Yes Fennel, wish I never laid eyes on him, took pity on him and believed his lies so many times.

[QUOTE=
                      :lalala:
                      :H:H:H:H:H
                      NO CONTACT is the only way to go and if he contacts me I have to report it which will land him back in jail. Jail is not going to change this person but it will protect me and probably others for a bit anyways. I contacted his g/f from 6 years ago and apparently he was very violent with her and was still lurking around her home too!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning Sillies...
                        I am back from parents house...
                        Geez scary thread this morning...I have never had a stalker...thank heavens. I cannot imagine how terrifying that would be.
                        OK...joke to make us smile
                        a husband and wife were arguing over who should make the coffee.

The wife says, "You get up first, so you should make it"
                        The husband says, "But you are the wife and you cook and clean and do all the house stuff, so you should make it."

The wife says, "The Bible says husbands should make the coffee"

The husband says, "Prove it. Show me"
                        The wife get her bible and flips through a few pages. Finally she she shows all all the pages that across the the top of each page says HE BREWS!!!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;1017970 wrote: Morning Sillies...
                          I am back from parents house...
                          Geez scary thread this morning...I have never had a stalker...thank heavens. I cannot imagine how terrifying that would be.
                          OK...joke to make us smile
                          a husband and wife were arguing over who should make the coffee.

The wife says, "You get up first, so you should make it"
                          The husband says, "But you are the wife and you cook and clean and do all the house stuff, so you should make it."

The wife says, "The Bible says husbands should make the coffee"

The husband says, "Prove it. Show me"
                          The wife get her bible and flips through a few pages. Finally she she shows all all the pages that across the the top of each page says HE BREWS!!!!
                          :H:H:H

Which reminds me...I have coffee brewing and diet cokes...non "detergent" flavored!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

REALLY hate the stalker thing. Those people are obviously not right in the head, which makes it worse. Really too weird and scary! I actually had someone call Hubs once and tell him he'd been watching me and wanted permission to ask me out! Hubs told him to meet him so they could talk about it in person.
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am watching you.....hoooo, hooooo ! ha! Tony
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Just sticking my head in here to tell Mamabear her coffee joke just cracked me up!...:H
                                I must send that one to my husband...
                                Okay-stepping back out....
                                Oh- Tony- is that you peeking through the window?
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X