Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey Fennel, tail between my legs AGAIN!! Gilubtsi would be perfect today!! Thank you.:h

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here you go, R.C. Want borscht with that? :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Love borscht Fennel, with real sour cream. Interesting-Ukranians call cabbage rolls holupchi. Think I will make some for Christmas. Another thing to keep me out of trouble.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1018824 wrote: Noooooooo!!!! Don't sic those rotties on little Coco! :H

Coco, you can come and stalk me. You'd be way more pleasant than the stalker I have now.
          Oh but I'd hate to step on anyone's toes. I'd better find someone stalkerless to start on. (Also that way they might not notice I don't know what I'm doing. Til I get the hang of it, you know.)
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi there! I'm here, I'm here. Boy - it's hectic having our niece & the kids at home. I love it.....but hectic. I plan on getting on here tonight though. I need to! I miss you all so much.:l
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1018827 wrote: Nora, mama, Coco, rubes, Mish, R.C....where you all be at today? :h

Sound asleep when you posted that, fen, as good little Mishies should be, seeing as it was just after midnight. I'm sooooo glad you found the white tea with pear. Isn't it light and lovely?
              My first eye operation was amazing. I felt nothing and thanks to the sedative, was very relaxed. No after-pain at all, only 'grittiness' which was very bearable. By morning, it was completely gone. I had a post op appointment at 8:50 yesterday morning and the Doctor said it went very well. My pupil will take a while to undilate (? retract ?) so I'm experiencing quite a bit of blurriness still. He put in a "Premium multi-focal lens, the best available...it's a beautiful
              lens." His words. He said it in the manner in which a photographer might speak of a hasselblad. (I have a story about a hasselblad which I will post later.) Anyway, I'm thrilled and delighted. Even the fine and wispies won't get away from me now...:muahaha:
              I've put up a thread to help my friend James and know you will make him very welcome.
              Sometimes the time zone thingy can be a bit lonely, so I love it when you mention me. Love to you all.
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Quokka Fen
                Looking very cute today, Fen. Hope you're enjoying the white tea. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1447658=6035-attachment.jpg[/img]
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

You and the quokka are as cute as can be today, fen.
                  Attached files [img]/converted_files/1447665=6036-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1447665=6035-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yummy snack if anyone interested... Attached files [img]/converted_files/1447670=6038-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Within one hour of setting foot on Australian soil, Oprah saw two koalas mating. Something to look forward to when the shows on her visit come out next year.
                      :H:H:H Attached files [img]/converted_files/1447675=6041-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      sigpic
                      Never give up...
                      GET UP!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;1019480 wrote:
                        Within one hour of setting foot on Australian soil, Oprah saw two koalas mating. Something to look forward to when the shows on her visit come out next year.
                        :H:H:H
                        Koalas are so cute, it's difficult to imagine them in the throes of passion! I guess Oprah got an eyeful. :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;1019115 wrote: Sound asleep when you posted that, fen, as good little Mishies should be, seeing as it was just after midnight. I'm sooooo glad you found the white tea with pear. Isn't it light and lovely?
                          My first eye operation was amazing. I felt nothing and thanks to the sedative, was very relaxed. No after-pain at all, only 'grittiness' which was very bearable. By morning, it was completely gone. I had a post op appointment at 8:50 yesterday morning and the Doctor said it went very well. My pupil will take a while to undilate (? retract ?) so I'm experiencing quite a bit of blurriness still. He put in a "Premium multi-focal lens, the best available...it's a beautiful
                          lens." His words. He said it in the manner in which a photographer might speak of a hasselblad. (I have a story about a hasselblad which I will post later.) Anyway, I'm thrilled and delighted. Even the fine and wispies won't get away from me now...:muahaha:
                          I've put up a thread to help my friend James and know you will make him very welcome.
                          Sometimes the time zone thingy can be a bit lonely, so I love it when you mention me. Love to you all.
                          I'm so happy that your surgery went well, Mish! Will you have the other eye done?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1019103 wrote: Hi there! I'm here, I'm here. Boy - it's hectic having our niece & the kids at home. I love it.....but hectic. I plan on getting on here tonight though. I need to! I miss you all so much.:l
                            I really miss you! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I miss oyu too Nora and Mishy...YAYA!! My eyes are really starting to bother me now....I am glad you are pain free....now you can read when we are talking about you!!!
                              some funnies to start your day....

well..darn it. it's suposed to be animated...
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X