Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I love my family more than alcohol.:h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;1019115 wrote:
        Sometimes the time zone thingy can be a bit lonely, so I love it when you mention me. Love to you all.
        Mention you? Hell, I'm STALKING you. (You're my first one, so forgive me if I don't get it right the first time.)

So glad about your eyes! That's wonderful!
        Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mama- I missed your 30 day celebration. I feel like a poo. A very hearty albeit belated
          CONGRATULATIONS - KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

how are you, sweet friend. Feeling ok? I have been thinking of you
            Thanks for the congrats!!
            Sobriety is good....still floundering around and fighting boredom, but that;s ok too

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good morning my friends!!!
              How goes the craziness?? I loved the funnies Mama. Thank you!!
              Coco - let me know how the stalking thing goes. :H
              Mish - I'll try to stay up late this weekend so we're on at the same time. :h
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mama! You caused me to spew coffee all over my laptop with your cartoons! :H:H:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;1019522 wrote: Mention you? Hell, I'm STALKING you. (You're my first one, so forgive me if I don't get it right the first time.)

So glad about your eyes! That's wonderful!
                  Geez, Coco. ..you don't inform the "stalkee " of your intentions! :H

You really ARE bad at this!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I think I am the cans tied behind the taco wagon right now. Having a bit of a tiff with the BM (oh, that's big man) about his actions, or lack thereof. Shall think of a suitable way to punish his soul in the next life, haave done all I can in this one. And YES, I'm feeling wank, but will push onward and upward.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1019582 wrote: I think I am the cans tied behind the taco wagon right now. Having a bit of a tiff with the BM (oh, that's big man) about his actions, or lack thereof. Shall think of a suitable way to punish his soul in the next life, haave done all I can in this one. And YES, I'm feeling wank, but will push onward and upward.
                      Aww, Rubes ...:l

I hope you're feeling happier today.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fruitcake, anyone?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

YICK..OMG NOOOOOOOOO
                          but a bagel and cream cheese sounds nice.
                          How are you Fennel....you have been really quiet these days.....but I know you are having internet issues

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey everyone! I'm going to be away from MWO for a while, for reasons I won't go into here - but no, it wasn't anything anyone said!!! I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas - and my best wishes for a better 2011. I hope to see everyone in the new year - be good now, you never know when a little penguin stalker will be lurking and watching you!

Love, Coco
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

coco
                              :upset::upset::upset:
                              I hope you are ok and I will REALLY miss you

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco, we're with you always in spirit. Be well, little friend.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X