Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Whoo Hoo!!! You crazy birds make my day!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here it is. I use green tea--why not?? It provides energy, increases metabolism, detoxes the liver and lungs and the nitrates in cold meats. Japanese smokers have fewer lung diseases and they attribute it to green tea consumption. WARNING-it's quite earthy tasting.

I use stevia for a sweetener of course or agave or xylitol.
      I add the tea, sweetener and hot water first-blend til steaming then add the milk and blend for another minute or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab57oqZS7pQ&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Making matcha Latte

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thanks, R.C.!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have fresh krill, too...just in case a little sea bird stops by! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I hope we see that little bird soon too!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Don't forget....Water Tacos ! Tony
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen, I had to go back and re-read #2427 - thought you said you had 'some fresh kill' :H
                Couldn't figure how you were gonna put that in a latte.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1054869 wrote: It's easy, Sun ...just slice up some leeks and kale - I prefer lacinato kale (remove the center rib from kale), saute in olive oil until the kale is cooked, and add beaten eggs (with a tad of milk) and scramble away. I keep the eggs a little separate from the kale /leeks. I threw some chevre into it as well. Yummers!
                  Not only is this delicious, Fen, but kale is the highest antioxident there is. I'll be buying some and trying this recipe for sure.
                  I'll be having a busy week with Mother having her surgery on Wednesday. Brooke 'bagsed' taking her in and I'm bringing her home, if it's not treading on Brooke's toes.
                  Mother thought that Brooke 'wasn't coping' with her having cancer as she has been conspicuous by her absence for a couple of weeks...turns out she was packing in an extra week's work so she could take the time off to spend at home with my Mum while she recovers. She might be a bit tough and bossy on the outside, but I'm warmed inside when I hear stuff like this about her. She never blows her own trumpet, just sets about doing things in her own way, and I'm extremely proud of her on this one.
                  I've plucked the uber hair and sent it to Queensland for the flood relief work. I know you won't mind, and the next one is for the truck, although if needed for some great humanitarian project, I'm sure you'll agree, it must be used for the greater good whenever possible.
                  Love you guys...and hope Coco drops in soon. Always thinking about our little seabird in my gardening hours and wishing her well. Will work on posting pics of the garden when I can slow down a bit. Summer is racing away from me...:upset:
                  :h Mish :h
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                  Remaining a perpetual possibility
                  Only in a world of speculation.
                  What might have been and what has been
                  Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mish, what is "bagsing"? I'm glad that Brooke is being such a help for your mum. The way you describe Brooke is sort of what we call "pluggers" here...those reliable people who keep "plugging" away and get things done.

As for kale, it is my all time favorite "green". I'm fond of mustard greens, too, but kale is my top choice. It's full of calcium, too...I think. Mmmmmmm.....

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey guys, good to be back on the truck here, for so many reasons. I'm also silenting jotting down all the recipes. Love you, truckers!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tonight's special is a pizza pie with bleu cheese, carmelized red onions, and walnuts! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Have a great Valentine's Day, peeps. So you can't say you didn't get anything, this to every one of you!!

sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning Dos Gatos crew. What's the haps? I've been glum but doing better this morning. So, ready for some wild times.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Think we need some music here. This is what my little neighbor boy used to sing to me every time he came over. (He was a STRANGE little kid) A preacher now. :H
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlB_q6lJ5A[/video]]YouTube - Pretty Woman-Roy Orbison-original song-1964

(Oh, I found out long after he used to come hide in the woods behind our house and peep in our window!! He and his daddy are GORGEOUS men, but it's what inside them that turned me off.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hello all you Hair Club Members -

Wow - it's like I never left... It's good to see you hirsutees are still constructing things of your prolific growths. I look forward to the day I can join in (it will be some months unfortunately).
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X