Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;1068902 wrote: Chicken Fillets........pork chops....hamburgers...etc. Get the ole' barbie out, Spring is coming ! ha! Tony
    Ingenious! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1069392 wrote: I have some silicone tubing from my beer brewing days that might come in handy for our DIY colonoscopies. I'm certain that my skills as a dialysis tech will come in handy!
      You just have to be sure that it's 50 feet long - cause that's what it feels like. :H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well, I've seen some real a-holes in my day, so I shan't shy away. We're down to searching the internet now for a car. It's not my issue, anyway. I'm happy with my old Golden Girl. If Himself wants to buy one, so be it. But it will be what I want if it's for me, and nothing happens to GG.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1069426 wrote: You just have to be sure that it's 50 feet long - cause that's what it feels like. :H
          Looks like I have to go to the wine and hop shop and buy a whole roll of that tubing. I'm aiming for an "authentic" experience!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Since it's the topic, (along with Tony's innovative grill :H), I had my c'scopy to last I HOPE another 20 years. Absolutely painless, but they found my heart arrythmia. Go figure. Unfortunately, the drugs make you talky. Later I was told I said if I had hemorroids, I'd have to be carrying them in a wheelbarrow before I had surgery.
            Anyhoo, I know I'm clean on that end, so I must keep working on my mind now. It's always cluttered and not so easy to fix. This place at least lets me get my craziness out a bit. Thank you, crazy friends!!!+
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

For an 'authentic' experience, be sure to wake me up in the middle of it and then shake the tubing all around until I can feel it up in my throat. That's a REAL EXPERIENCE.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1069462 wrote: For an 'authentic' experience, be sure to wake me up in the middle of it and then shake the tubing all around until I can feel it up in my throat. That's a REAL EXPERIENCE.
                Good lord! I'll do my best, but no guarantees...after all, this is a "fly by night" operation, and I'm no professional! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Had an endoscopy once when they did that. I DON'T recommend it!!!! Something to go down in my worst memories. Better to let them work their dirty work while we are comfortably unconciousl
                  sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:eeew::eeew: I'm ready to find another topic now.......this is hitting to close to home since I have to have one soon. :wahh: (Plus, we are grossing everyone out. :H:H)

So - new topic is............................????
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

OMG...I got so excited to post after reading the last couple posts that I typed Jesus in my login!!!:H:H:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What I intended to post was at least it didn't take ya'll long to recover from my last post!:H:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Carry on.......

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I can talk about the magic skwerl that popped out of the flaming bird feeder in my backyard and gave me the gift of clairvoyance ...that's not too gross!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I would love to hear that story fennel. I experienced the powers of rodent magic when Tigger visited, if you remember? Flaming bird feeder?? Also waiting for the reading on my doggie and kitty.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What are the names of your doggie and kitty?

Comment

Working...
                                X