Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I've never had a Red Bull. I don't think I want one, either. (Just one more thing to get addicted to.)
    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;1146681 wrote: I've never had a Red Bull. I don't think I want one, either. (Just one more thing to get addicted to.)
      I'm with you, Coco...I've never had one either! I get my daily FDA recommended serving of caffeine from my morning coffee.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Got to have a balance meal ! Ha! Glad to see this thread back on..........Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey Tony...
          Want a chai latte? Or a red bull?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

No thanks fen.........a Bass Shake is out of the picture too ! Ha!
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

SOOOOooooooo happy to see the truck up and running, with 4 new tires and off the concrete blocks in my front yard. It did leave a big dead patch of grass, though. (CAUTION: The first person to start the heater needs to be aware there could be wasps nesting inside!)
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Great it's Fish Tacos and other tasty treats.......Ha!
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

If the truck is a rockin'....don't come a knockin'
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;1146835 wrote: No thanks fen.........a Bass Shake is out of the picture too ! Ha!
                    Hey! What's wrong with bass shakes? (I know some people don't care for the eyeballs but you can pick them out before blending - go on, give it a try!)
                    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;1147040 wrote: Hey! What's wrong with bass shakes? (I know some people don't care for the eyeballs but you can pick them out before blending - go on, give it a try!)
                      I always place the eyeballs on top, as a nice garnish for Coco! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1146844 wrote: If the truck is a rockin'....don't come a knockin'
                        Oh gosh...I guess I need to get the shock absorbers fixed!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1146837 wrote: SOOOOooooooo happy to see the truck up and running, with 4 new tires and off the concrete blocks in my front yard. It did leave a big dead patch of grass, though. (CAUTION: The first person to start the heater needs to be aware there could be wasps nesting inside!)
                          I'll smoke those critters out when I start the grill! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Would you like some krill croquettes, Coco? Oooh! I love alliterations!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok - hope you're up to this menu Fennel.......

I'll take veggie bacon, omelet (green pepper, onion, mushroom, jalapeno-with a touch of cheese), wheat toast, orange juice. (With a Diet Coke on the side)
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1147085 wrote: Ok - hope you're up to this menu Fennel.......

I'll take veggie bacon, omelet (green pepper, onion, mushroom, jalapeno-with a touch of cheese), wheat toast, orange juice. (With a Diet Coke on the side)
                                Coming right up, Nora...would you like marmite with that? Bass shake? Krill crocquette? :H

Comment

Working...
                                X