Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

The dinner special for this evening is Greek salad (olives, tomatoes, cukes, feta), and tomato/basil pizza. Any takers? I can't believe nobody is hungry these days! I was going to hire Swannie as a cook, but at this rate I won't be able to keep her busy!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Competing truck...

My faithful customers....Mrs. Fen has announced that she will start a competing food truck...she will call it "Trois Cochons dingues", which translates roughly into "Three crazy pigs". She plans to put bacon on all of the food served, and claims she will steal all my customers! I told her that she won't steal Sun or Nora.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

" Tress Dinges Cohonese".......Ok I think it means something else! ha! (Three pig's gonads...Ha! ) Oh........I said it wrong...sorry ! Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Saw a video on my homepage from the Phillippines yesterday that may ruin my appetite forever. Called Balut.Hordes of people, eating 18-day-old fertilized duck eggs, raw, and grinning with both teeth. ((HUGE shudders!!)) I won't post the video, it will haunt your nightmares.
          But as a Southerner, I DO lurve bacon. BTW, did you know that the New Big Thing in cusine is combining bacon and it's grease in culinary delicacies? Like Bourbon (now THAT could have shut me down a lot sooner!) and chocolate? All I can think is, aren't there enough things in the supermarket now to make us all happy? But, on the upside, maybe we could run the Tacomobile on bacon grease!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm sure Mrs. Fen will keep the bacon grease for her pigmobile, LOL! Hmmm...maybe she can lure Piglet to her truck!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Any of you watch the Travel Channel.....their are 2 shows about eating strange food in different countries. Lessman & Bourdain are the main characters in the 2 shows. I seen them eat them 18-day fetus eggs. Yuck !! I like the 2 shows......they end up eating just about anything ! Ha!
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen I found a Cooking Pig ! Ha! Or......did you mean a pig to cook !?! Ha!
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

That's the one, Tony, though I only watched to the point I was scrambling for the trash can to up-chuck! Don't eat chitlun's or pigs feet, either, or scrambled brain and eggs. Like I said, check the regular meat aisle, guys. Though my granny Chit said when she was coming up in a land not yet a state, you ate what you got!! Pass me some buttered cheese popcorn, please.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Where's the used french fry oil for the truck? We need to get moving!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sorry, I'm running late today! I hope Swannie will take the brit shift...the truck will be ready in our morning already if she does! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm SO ready fr this new year!! Have destinations all planned from the tip of FL to the top of US, and all the way out to CAL with Nora. So many places to see & explore. Swannie, we'll give you a very prestigious and important posistion (I'm SO sorry, postin from phone, guys), but we cn veg our, exist on crackers at SO many plaes. Plus, I'm a fish whisperer, love fishing, and have caught so many I'm afraid to brag. Come 2 ,u creel n summer, put your lawn chair in the stream, and fish n the deep hole we have. Beautiful rainbow trout. We can set the veggers out in the forest to search fr natural foods, they r evrywhere here. Every eaten a fresh young fiddlehead? Like asparagus. And there r so many places 2 buy fresh produce from the locals.
                        Anyway, we're all trying 2 entice Coco, I'm sure, 2 keep posting. Coco, how r u doing, hon? I know I've missed u.
                        sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Gosh, can't post anymore till I have a keyboard!! :H
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Alrighty...I have fresh coffee, de-caf, tea and diet coke here...plus, toast with marmite or peanut butter and jelly, mocha chip scones or eggs...

I also have some krill and bass shakes for any marine bird who might happen by.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Diet coke and toast for me
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Shut up, Nora. I had to give up diet coke, per the doctor, and I'm a cranky wanky.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X