KKKKKKKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KKKKKKKK

SO SORRY PEOPLJE .. FEELING AWFUL. MR SPUDS DAUGHTER HERE AND ASK IF HE WIL GIVE HER AWAY AT WEDDING F POLLY NOT HERE...... ARSE FUCK [ISSSED OF ............; I AM A FUCING NICIE PERSONG P..... FUCK FUCK FUICK FUCK FUCK FUCK I DONT WANT A FUCOING WEDING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCO FUCK FUCK FUCK....... SORRRY MY LOVELCY PEEPS IM PEEEEESSSED FUCKINF PISSE OFFFFFFF
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

KKKKKKKK

Spuds - please put the drink down - try and get some sleep? talk to us tomorrow - okay? For now, put the drink down! Go and sleep - sleep - please?

Hugs to you, Sun xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

KKKKKKKK

Can anyone PM me Spuds' phone number? I will call her

Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

KKKKKKKK

spuddleduck;966348 wrote: SO SORRY PEOPLJE .. FEELING AWFUL. MR SPUDS DAUGHTER HERE AND ASK IF HE WIL GIVE HER AWAY AT WEDDING F POLLY NOT HERE...... ARSE FUCK [ISSSED OF ............; I AM A FUCING NICIE PERSONG P..... FUCK FUCK FUICK FUCK FUCK FUCK I DONT WANT A FUCOING WEDING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCO FUCK FUCK FUCK....... SORRRY MY LOVELCY PEEPS IM PEEEEESSSED FUCKINF PISSE OFFFFFFF
        Hi Spuds,

It sounds like you are having a really tough time at the moment. Have you been drinking? If so maybe it would be better if you had lots of water and tried to get some rest...or if you want...keep talking and I will be here for you:l
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

KKKKKKKK

Me asking for her phone number probably sounds silly - but folk in UK are asleep - I can Skype her.

Comment

KKKKKKKK

sorry spuddle, hope you are gonna be ok, don't really know what to say
            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

KKKKKKKK

Spuds,
              Please check in as soon as you can, we are worried about you :h
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

KKKKKKKK

spuddleduck;966348 wrote: SO SORRY PEOPLJE .. FEELING AWFUL. MR SPUDS DAUGHTER HERE AND ASK IF HE WIL GIVE HER AWAY AT WEDDING F POLLY NOT HERE...... ARSE FUCK [ISSSED OF ............; I AM A FUCING NICIE PERSONG P..... FUCK FUCK FUICK FUCK FUCK FUCK I DONT WANT A FUCOING WEDING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCO FUCK FUCK FUCK....... SORRRY MY LOVELCY PEEPS IM PEEEEESSSED FUCKINF PISSE OFFFFFFF
                Hey Spuds cut the bullshit. This is NOT the way to go. Nobody knows that better than you. PM if you want, I HOPE YOU DO. I will not see you fail. I love you Spuds. NOW LETS GET SERIOUS. PM ME....JOHN xoxoxo
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

KKKKKKKK

Hope you are feeling better this morning:l. Maybe you can come on here and "talk" it out. Try to figure out what pushed the button and caused you to turn to booze. Probably a lot of things--but I know you'll work it out. Hang in there Spuds!

Comment

KKKKKKKK

Please Spuds. Please check in. We're all watching out to see if you're okay. We're all thinking of you. We all love you.
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

KKKKKKKK

damn it all spuds....we are worried about you
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

KKKKKKKK

Come on spuds, you know we all love you and are here to help xox
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                        X