• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th September

Watch transformers ......... :H:H:H

Off to bed for me now lovelies ............ Have fun :l:h:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenstyle;966973 wrote: If I do, will I be transformed?!!

Nighty night BB... sleep tight. xoxoxox
      Night Zenners, hope your REM isnt plagued with sheilas with their butts in the air:H
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;967016 wrote: Night Zenners, hope your REM isnt plagued with sheilas with their butts in the air:H
        Mine will be now.....

Comment

....and shes got a hairy back.
          Just sayin'
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello my little squirelly buddy...
            I think you might be on the wrong day.....:H:H:H

are you sure it's sleeping tabs you're on...?? and not time warp tabs..or sumfink else...:H

this should amuse Tawny..she loves it when we get threadledup... :H

Comment

Its OK Jan, I was just catching up on yesterdays news. so havent lost the plot......totally
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;967133 wrote: Its OK Jan, I was just catching up on yesterdays news. so havent lost the plot......totally
                okies...
                Did wonder tho....you're normally the sensible one around here....:H:H:H

Comment

hi guys a very quick hello from me, thank God the sun is out at last I was beginning to think the UK had no sky!

Went out with my friend last night and she got very drunk, we were in this really sleezy bar and i was fascinated as I watched them all gulp down the AL like there lives depended on it (they probably do!) She kept saying, "I will just have one more" oh i shudder at the memory of these day!

I can hear her stiring and imagine she will be feeling dreadful, just wanted to say hi as i really miss my lifeline here when out of my safe environment. Its not that im tempted to drink but when circumstances are different to the norm I realize how much I need this place to check into. Its like it centres me again, I guess its because its the only place I can come and be totally honest about how I feel. Thanks for always being here :l
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                  X