SORRY!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SORRY!!!!!

IM VERY SORRY FOR POSTING DRUNK LAST NIGHT. VERY ANNOYED AT MYSELF. I FINALLY PLUCKED UP THE COURAGE TO COME AND FACE THE MUSIC AND WAS WELCOMED BY THIS MESSAGE FROM MWO

Hi,

We are getting a lot of PMs about your behavior on the boards and respectfully ask that you not post while drinking.

Thank you,

My Way Out Support

I TOTALLY ACCEPT THAT IT WAS WRONG TO POST BUT I DO THINK THIS IS A BIT OVER THE TOP. IN THE TIME IVE BEEN HERE IVE COME ACROSS QUITE A FEW POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN AGGRESIVE AND INSULTING TO OTHER MEMBERS. I CHOOSE TO IGNORE THEM AND NOT GET INVOLVED. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO 'REPORTED' ME, COULD YOU NOT DO THE SAME. I WASNT AGGRESIVE OR ABUSIVE, I WAS DRUNK. THIS BEING A SITE FOR ALCOHOL ISSUES I GUESS ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN OCCASIONALLY. BY ALL MEANS TELL ME TO FUCK OF AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ,,, BEING AN ALCOHOLIC IM KINDA USED TO THAT... BUT REPORTING ME????? IS THAT REALLY NECCESARY???
    AGAIN, IM VERY VERY SORRY FOR POSTING AND WILL TRY NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. NO DOUBT IM NOW GONNA GET REPORTED FOR SWEARING SO ILL JUST MAKE THE MOST OF IT... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AND DOUBLE FUCK.

AND THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL DOUBLE FUCKING SHIT..... REALLY NEED THAT
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

SORRY!!!!!

I totally fecking agree with you Spuds..!!::l
    It's a shame that you drank and it's a shame that you posted drunk..
    but as you say this is what this site is about drunks and drunks looking for help to stop being drunk and drinking at all....!!

MY ADVICE SPUDS...JUST TAKE IT LIKE WATER OFF A FECKING DUCKS BACK...:H:H

and get back on track to stop drinking..come on honey, you CAN do it...

(and perhaps use the E..instead of a U )...! :H:H..oh fuck it just use the U....:H

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

Yeah another Fuck thread - like it!! And I'm in your corner Spuds it was a lousy thing to do to a friend in need xxxx
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

Hi Spuddle! I'm glad you are okay now and back posting- I'm sorry that you came back to such an uncaring message-too-I, too, would be quite upset about that-please don't let that get you down-I think most people here are very understanding and just want you to be okay...
        All the best,
        Fluff
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

I agree with Fluff!

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

Hi Spuds,

I agree with Ladyjan, Panno and fluff and the folk yesterday seemed really concerned about you - just ignore the others. It's a shame a minority are heard they should take a long hard look inside because it could be anyone of us tomorrow oke:

So feck away all you like I'll just close my ears.

Have a good weekend and look after yourself.

Dewdrop :h
            Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Spuds. Why someone would report that is curious? Just confront the person if need be without the chicken-shit tactics. Anyway, get back to quacking and screw the quacks. Love John xoxo
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

Sorry that happened, Spuddleduck. You were clearly drunk, but certainly not abusive. It would suck to come back to that sort of message. It was wrong that you were reported. :l

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

thanks guys, that means a lot to me. mwo has been a lifeline and a lifesaver for me. when i read that message i just wanted to shut the computer and never come back here. i mostly try and be supportive and chirpy here, actually i dont need to try, thats how i feel sober, but im human and an alcoholic and sometimes mess up.
                  thanks so much for being here x

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

maybe we should send a complaint to MWO against their wrong move in sending you that message......
                    boot on the other foot and all that....!!

and to who ever chicken shit it was that complained, you have no business here in my opinion.....FUCK OFF and leave genuine members alone...!!!

spuddleduck we love ya..with all your quackiness...:h :H :h :H

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

i had better tell you what set me off as i wasnt very coherent in my postings. mr spuds kids all seem to have a dislike for me. not quite sure why. i have been pissed quite a lot in their company but not been horrible or anything, i really wanted them to like me. im sure they have their reasons. anyway his daughter was here yesterday and they were out drinking, so i wasnt looking forward to mr spud coming back pissed for a start. she is getting married and asked if he would give her away, but shes not inviting me. credit to him mr spuds said no. just the whole thing made me feel awful. ok she may not like me but i feel like im coming between family which i dont ever want to do. im not making excuses.. i chose to drink. just letting you know what happened. i should be prepared for this kind of thing but obviously i wasnt and need to re asses my plans for sobriety.

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

ladyjan;966750 wrote: maybe we should send a complaint to MWO against their wrong move in sending you that message......
                        boot on the other foot and all that....!!

and to who ever chicken shit it was that complained, you have no business here in my opinion.....FUCK OFF and leave genuine members alone...!!!

spuddleduck we love ya..with all your quackiness...:h :H :h :H
                        ooo jan, youve made me cry.. in the nicest possible way of course xx :upset::l

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

I would ask the 'brave souls' who reported Spuds to tell all us alkies how to behave and put their name to their posts?

Good to see you Spuds, and well done coming back, for fecks sake has ANYONE that made those complaints actually thought about who this site is for
                          Back on the wagon Spuds I hope, and yes you do cheer ME up anyway - many times:l:l:l
                          Molly
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

Hey spud! I could understand MWO's PM to you if you'd been aggressive or rude to people here! But you have NEVER been! I haven't been on for a while but have always valued your input - you seem like a really nice, funny, down to earth person who like everyone here is struggling with AL Big Time - who was it who said 'none of us got here for singing too loud in the choir' :H

If somebody reported you because they were offended by a drunk persons ramblings then...err pot, kettle, black anyone? What are they doing here at MWO? :H

You're here because you want to get better and most of the time you're doing great - it's just now and again you have a slip up - that's what makes you HUMAN :l

So glad you dusted off your little feathers and picked yourself back up again :h
                            AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                            One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

SORRY!!!!!

spuddleduck;966751 wrote: i had better tell you what set me off as i wasnt very coherent in my postings. mr spuds kids all seem to have a dislike for me. not quite sure why. i have been pissed quite a lot in their company but not been horrible or anything, i really wanted them to like me. im sure they have their reasons. anyway his daughter was here yesterday and they were out drinking, so i wasnt looking forward to mr spud coming back pissed for a start. she is getting married and asked if he would give her away, but shes not inviting me. credit to him mr spuds said no. just the whole thing made me feel awful. ok she may not like me but i feel like im coming between family which i dont ever want to do. im not making excuses.. i chose to drink. just letting you know what happened. i should be prepared for this kind of thing but obviously i wasnt and need to re asses my plans for sobriety.
                              What an awful situation! But truthfully, it's not you who's coming between family...it's Mr. Spud's daughter. It's absolutely wrong of her to expect Mr. to give her away and not invite you to the wedding. Clearly, she has the problem, and good for Mr. for not agreeing to go along with her plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X