messages from MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messages from MWO

just curious. has anyone else had similar messages from MWO about behaviour on the boards. ive posted another thread about this, titled SORRY. feel free to PM me if you dont want it on public forum. thanks
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

messages from MWO

I haven't, but now that I know it's possible. I'm surprised I haven't Spuds.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

messages from MWO

Oh your pm box is full. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

messages from MWO

Hi Spuds, So sorry that your feeling are hurt. You are so right, you had a bad night, but you were not at all abusive to anyone. I do know that because your posts were so unusual for you, many people were worried about you and trying to get contact information, like phone or email. Perhaps some of those people contacted mwo to get the information? MWO will not give out personal information, so perhaps they wrote that message to you instead. Just a thought! As alcoholics, we often think the worst! And, we are so often incorrect in our assessments!

I am happy that you have chosen to stay at mwo and are continuing your resolve and comittment to sobriety!

XXX Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

messages from MWO

Ringing Cedars;966759 wrote: I haven't, but now that I know it's possible. I'm surprised I haven't Spuds.
          hey rc. i know when you first came here you were pissed as a fart and said you had been banned from other sites. i just thought. hey shes pissed. ive and let live. anyhow, whats done is done. i just need to know the 'rules'
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
          X