im a problem.please tell me why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a post to ask please will the people who reported me to mwo to tell me why, why. why have i offended you so much to feel the need to report me to the site officials. please let me know. perhaps im being over sensitive but its hurting me. please pm me if you dont want to be public. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW. this site is a life saver for me ;;l;;;; i dont want to feel that i cant come here/ ducks cant always put the water off the back
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

What's been going on Ducky?

Comment

Spuds, I don't know who reported you or why, I saw your post last night and found nothing offensive there, just obviously posted while drinking!!!

That is in no way a critism, you came here and asked for help ........

I don't want to stir up trouble here, but this is a site for Alcoholics ....... if we can't post here when drinking then where can we go ...........

Spuds sweetie, do yourself a favour tonight, put down the glass and get some sleep ......... We will all be here for you tomorrow ........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

same here ducky, don't know who or why they reported you, there was nothing offensive in your posts.

:l:l:l draggy
        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Hey Ducky....I followed your other post from last night and I agree with everyone. In no way were you offensive or rude. If you can't come here when you have decided to drink and get support from us then where can you go??? It was wrong to report you.....because that is what this site is for....helping those in their time of need....and you needed mwo. Hopefully the schmucks who reported you will come forward....obviously they are too perfect to ever post drunk. Hope you feel better soon!
          AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Spuds, I wasn't offended by your posts, but worried sick for you. You have every right to be here and post as I see it. Big hugs from me and hang in there girl!
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it too much, spuds. How are you today?
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Spuds, my darling,

You're PM box is full again.

We're all really worried about you, honey.
                Please,please, put the drink down,get some water down you, and get some rest.

J x
                :l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I also followed you last night but never thought about reporting you. I was worried though.
                  Sure hope things look better there in the light of day for you.
                  If I can help in any way please let me know.
                  Sometimes life just sucks!
                  xoxo
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Nobody closing in on 2000 posts gets to quit this site! All were just concerned and I'm prone to think it must have been a default message of some kind, cuz no way did any regular here stick it to ya.

Buck up and just get some rest this weekend!
                    Symbols!

Comment

All is good by me. Health and happiness to spuds and all.

Comment

Well, in my over 4 years here, I think I may have posted drunk one or two times myself!

Hope all is better for you today!

Comment

in fact they don't get pm's from members pissed off at others actions...

they are reported, using the report button on the post, or a message via "contact us" at the bottom of the front page...
                          I've sent a message via "contact us" which actually goes to the webmaster NOT a support group...and asked for a reply to this to clear it up..

I really distrust the origin of the messge you recieved spuds...have you still got it?? and if you deleted it you should still have it in you email inbox folder..
                          just don't drive yourself nuts spuds, we that care about you, are we the ones that matter...
                          not the fucking cowardly troublemaker wanker that sent you a crank message in the first place...what goes around, comes around and I hope they get it full blast...!!!

Comment

Spuds, I hope you are OK. The important thing is to try to put the drinks down and get back on the sober track. I didn't see any of the posts in question, but I'd bet my last dollar that this is a big misunderstanding and that nobody "complained." I too suspect someone may have reported a drunk post out of concern for your well being. That is not a bad thing IMO.

Can you just let this thing go and focus on making today (or the rest of it anyway) AF?

:l

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hey ducky! Stop worrying about who reported you and work towards being the person ducky wants to be! Love ya gal! I've messed up plenty of times and my friends here, at MWO, have always been there for me! You are not alone! Please remember that! xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X