I did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it

uk you remind me of my sis who has not seen me or my kids for years .... and ive never met my neice ...... they live in NZ ...... come on ....... we can beat this thing ...... xxxx close your eyes , chill and think about a river flowing from some far away hills ......... you can look for fish but rarely see them ..... take care ....... by the way the sis that has cut me off is sarah x
    I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

I did it

I dont like counting as well but i do know my date, not that it matters because its one day at a time that got me this far....
      Had to share this an Irish guy last night at AA said that he drank all the goodness out of AL that really stoodout for me......
      Take care UK x:l
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
      X