Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i am back

Hey everyone,

As you might remember i did my 30 days then 40 and then i dissapeared. Guess what ... yes i relapsed After 43 days i felt so confident that i went to my friends wedding and it turned out that i could only stay strong for about 40 minutes zzs
    Well, the relapse made me feel so bad that upon return home i checked into a Priory rehab right away. I did 28 day program there and it really did help. I am 40 days clear now and feeling good. Not planing to go to any weddings in 3 days hehe
    If anyone got any questions regarding 28 day program fire away i will be happy to answer and yes it does work (at least working for me so far).
    I shall look for 30+ day swiming pool now, heard Techie got one going

Peace all,

Steve4

And i am back

Hey Steve, welcome back

Well You and me both! - I was AF for 45 days from May, then went to a family bbq and caved instantly - I didn't even wait 40 mins for that first drink, I was straight in there :H

Well done you for getting into Rehab and picking yourself back up again because you KNOW you can't carry on behaving that way.

My hangover from my 45 day slip up was one of the worst I have every been through, I felt like I was going to die and I am really glad it happened. Because here I am today, 90 AF days on from that episode feeling stronger than ever.

See you around
    AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
    One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

And i am back

Welcome back Steve! Good for you being willing to do whatever it takes to get and stay sober. That attitude will serve you well. Congrats on 40 days AF!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

And i am back

Hi Steve. It's so good to have you back. You do sound great. 40 days is a significant accomplishment. Keep up the progress. My 30 day challenge ended about two weeks ago. Why not give some thought to starting your own challenge. I would gladly jump on board. Again, welcome back!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

And i am back

Thanks for a welcome back guys, it was a nutter in a Priory for a first week no mobiles and all that. But i learned to love my human kind bad or ugly heh Gonna stick around and gonna crack a post thanks Tech

Steve4

Comment

And i am back

Welcome back, Steve. I'm a relative newbie (one month today), and finding my way around. I've just blown 15 days AF so feeling a bit annoyed, but reading how long-time members pick themselves up and get on with it after a relapse is so encouraging.
            Mish
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

And i am back

Hey Mish!
              Thanks for the kind words! Relapsing sucks i know it all too well But then again each relapse reminds me of how litlle to no power i have over alcohol. And thats where your trip starts. One day at the time

Comment

And i am back

Hey SteveR....my control is variable..Splash with an interesting picture

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                X