hello and thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello and thank you

thank you lovely people for supporting me in my little (big) tizzy. i didnt want to come back as i didnt want to read anymore crap like that. i checked the message details and it was from 'helpdesk' member ..... joined 2008, 7 posts. so yes, perhaps it was from some warped person who wanted to kick someone when they were down.... and yes... that mission was certainly accomplished. needlesss to say i spent 2 days drinking and yesterday in bed throwing up. today im back on board, feeling pretty down but back on the sober wagon and cleaning up the evidence..... my plants always seem to get it in the neck when im pissed and pissed off. im very sorry for causing all this bother, i know i should be able to ignore things and concentrate on number one priority which is being sober. so yep, im not perfect, who is. im a little bit worried that ive got so attached to this site and the people here that it upset me so much. well im gonna put it all behind me and get back quacking x :thanks:
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

hello and thank you

Oh Spuds, you sound SO much better. I am so pleased! Also so sorry that someone here would put you through that too - as you say, kicking you when you were down. You have lots of support here as you know, so don't ever let one person get to you like that again - they are not worth it. Huge hugs to you,

Sun xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hello and thank you

:notes::notes: "On the road again...I'm just glad you're back on the road again" :band2:

Welcome back Spuds and :goodjob:

:h Mish :h
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

hello and thank you

Hi Spuddle

Missed what has been going on as I only check out one or two threads. Welcome back. You have done it before and will continue to do it again so hang in there.

Rustop

Comment

hello and thank you

spuddie, everything gets blown out of proportion with the additon of booze. Put this behind you and move in the direction you want your life to take. I bet if you take care of your plants and your body today and you'll feel better.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

hello and thank you

Good to hear you back Spuds, none of us here need a kicking when we are down. Maybe if we are being clowns a straight word doesn't hurt, but that was all sneaky and mean. Put it all behind you - change the compost on the plants and onwards and upwards
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

hello and thank you

Look after the plants and they will look after you!

Comment

hello and thank you

Seethepony;967744 wrote: Look after the plants and they will look after you!
                Duh don't get it..or is it a bit deep for me to understand..??????????

Comment

hello and thank you

Glad your back, had to go for retail therapy when I didn't know how you were.:l

Comment

hello and thank you

Checked out the member "helpdesk" that you describe above...looks to me as being genuinely the MWO helpdesk as they have addressed other people's problems in their posts.
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hello and thank you

welcome back baby.......we all are here for you...hope you are feeling better...sounds awful
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hello and thank you

:h:l:h:l:h
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

hello and thank you

Good for you, Spuds. You always impress me with your positive attitude (when you're sober, of course ). Any time you fall down you get right back up. Very inspiring to follow in the threads.
                          Tomorrow's another day.

Comment

Working...
                          X