ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

one2many;968324 wrote: Jesus Christ, I admire you so much Starty, you let NOTHING get you down and NOTHING stop you. I am so glad your mother has to all there to take care of her.....
    Thanks Oney, you would do the same you know :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Just a quick pop in as I saw all my favorite peeps!
      Starts, your Mum is one lucky lady to have all of you there for you. What a wonderful thing you are doing for her. Don't forget to take breathers for yourself every once in a while.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Hiya Deebers. I am happy just being here. Got my doggies too, that helps
        hows you?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Hey Deebers!!

Good to see you darlin x
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

All's good here Starts, just been thinking of you and your Mum.
            Thank goodness you have your dogs with you, they're sure to give you a lift when feeling down.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Hello Oney:-)
              Was having a look at the photo's of you and the kids this morning -- they are ALL the splitting image of you, lucky things.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Awhh thanks for that Dee, we were having a silly day with the camera x

Off shopping for healthy shite AGAIN...laters x
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Rather you than me.
                  I've been plastered to this computer to a straight 8 hours now, I think I'm gonna take a break.
                  Later girls:-))

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Good to see u deebs
                    Have fun shopping one
                    I have just eaten choccy cake today
                    BAD starty

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

No no no GOOD Starty get it into ya girl, you need choccy cake at a time like this.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

And lots of it, unless it makes you sick again I guess :upset:
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

starts, so sorry about your mum, my thoughts are with you and your family x
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

hey everybody

:l starty. This may sound wierd, but you are fortunate to be doing this sober. (coming from the other side of that fence) You're able to be fully present to honor and appreciate her and the experience.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Hi all-
                              Starty- nothing wrong with chocolate cake when you are going through a tough time like this-
                              better than the booze...
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 27 SEPTEMBER

Dear Starty, my bro, sis, and I took care of Momma round the clock from August to December. It was tough, but we had her 3 nearly grown granddaughters and a sister-in-law, (and bro and sis lived next door), so I can only imagine how hard this is for you. (and we had a daily hospice nurse). It was difficult, but you, like me, will never regret one moment you give during this 'transition' (that's what I called it). We even look back on that time with some humor now; it brought us closer for a while. And it's obvious she is very comforted having you take care of her. Get your rest when you can, and make your time together as gentle as it can be. :hug:
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X