Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for RJ

RJ,

I don't want to seem insensitive but if someone hasn't used the drink tracker recently, can we please remove their name?

It's just really hard to find information through all the names of people that don't even use it.

I would be willing to do the research for you.

:thanks:
    :h :h :h :h

Question for RJ

Speaking of the drink tracker:

- Everytime, I have to log in twice before I get to the chart

- How do you color in the boxes in advance without any numbers? I want to set a few AF days in adavance.

Thanks!

WaitingToExhale

Comment

Question for RJ

im just thinking how awful it would be to come back and their name be gone like we gave up on them. just a thought.

Comment

Question for RJ

Waiting, you log in, go to the date you want to change the color of, go over to the drop down list that says default and change it to moderation or abstinence. Then click submit. It should show up once you get back to the main list with all of our names on it. See Rachele?? I am getting a little bit more computer savvy (I think)!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Question for RJ

Drink Tracker

Hi, Imagine and thanks for the suggestion.

I can see the problem, particularly as the list gets longer and is littered with inactive accounts. Also appreciate your feedback, Mojo, and that someone returning may wonder what happened to their log. However, members need to be somewhat responsible about keeping things tidy for their neighbors.

I've got on my to-do list a little DrinkTracker tweaking, anyway. You may remember someone asked earlier about adding incremental drinks at the lower numbers (so you have the option of selecting 2 1/2, 3 1/2, etc.). Perhaps we could make this change and in addition address the case of the disappearing users.

I can ask our programmer if it's possible to modify the system and automatically "hide" inactive users after "x" number of days. That way, their accounts would not be disabled, but simply removed from public viewing, as each of you are able to do now individually. If and when the user returns s/he would be able to log back on, retrieve the account info, and begin using it again.

After an extended period, I could go in to the administrative area and purge inactive accounts.

Does this sound like a reasonable solution? If so, I'll get with the programmers and make sure it's doable. This stuff always sounds good on paper...

WaitingTo Exhale: I'm unable to replicate your login problem, but will try and address it if we can figure out what's going on. Anyone else having this issue?

Lush, thanks for the instructions. Before you know it, you'll be our resident geek. ;-)

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Question for RJ

LOL RJ. I have been called worse........
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Question for RJ

Yup I always have to sign in twice too.
              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Question for RJ

if the tracker were sorted alphabetically, it would be easier to find your name..would that be a simpler solution 'in the meantime'? I'm tracking my Abs weekly rather than daily..I would be sad to come back and find my name gone..maybe set a period of time before it becomes innactive..I also find the 2x login a little cumbersome
                d

Comment

Question for RJ

See I knew someone would think it was insensitive:no:

I also have to log in twice....I always thought it was me

Comment

Question for RJ

I also have to login twice to Drink Tracker.

Comment

Question for RJ

I also have to login twice: I'd thought it was due to capital letter use:H
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Question for RJ

Drink Tracker

What is drink tracker
                        I have been posting here foe a while and never seen it

Comment

Question for RJ

I'd feel sad and rejected to see my name gone.
                          Meow-Meow
                          MonaKitty

Comment

Question for RJ

Maybe I should have said if someone hasn't used the drink tracker in months.....is that fair

It would seem to me if you haven't used it in months that you are not using it and if you want to start using it again all you would have to do is log in again to put it back up.

It's just that if you are using it regularly and want to look for your name in the sea of names it becomes useless when it takes so long to even find your name......

Comment

Question for RJ

Changeling wrote: What is drink tracker
                              I have been posting here foe a while and never seen it
                              http://www.mywayout.org/show.php

Changeling, you can find it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X