Question for RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for RJ

Yes I also have to log in twice. Thought it was some sort of security thing!
    Louise.
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Question for RJ

uh huh.
      Can we make the drink tracker reach out and strangle us if we go over our goals? How about a really MEAN face? squirtgun?? dispense topa automatically?
      C'mon RJ!
      I didn't use the drinktracker for a couple months. I wouldn't have been surprised to see my name gone. Wouldn't have been sad, as I was ignoring it, for pete's sake. Maybe starting from here on out state that as a prereq. "if unused for x amount of time, your account may go inactive, however you may reactivate at any time... "
      I think it's a good idea.

Comment

Question for RJ

Also, sometimes when I enter 0 for a drink count, it won't let me color it green for moderation. It automatically goes to yellow. Even if I reset it. My AF days are part of my moderation plan, and I didn't want it to look misconstrued, like I'm saying I'm abstinent when really I'm trying to moderate.

Comment

Question for RJ

After reviewing everything on this link, I'd still feel sad and rejected to see my name go.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Question for RJ

ok. m i dumb or what? i dont understand...where/what is the drink tracker? i am really out of it i guess.

Comment

Question for RJ

Drink Tracker

Hi, Millie.

DrinkTracker is an online application we developed at the request of our users and you'll find it here. Or look on the front page of our forum at the bottom under "Miscellaneous -> Tools."

DrinkTracker helps you set specific goals for drinking or abstinence and keep them. Research now shows that drinkers reduce their consumption by becoming actively involved in daily goal setting and self-monitoring activities. You can use this tool privately so only you view your progress, or you can "publish" it online along with other member records.

We launched DrinkTracker a few months ago, but as with any new application, we're still refining it. This thread has been helpful because we've been able to collect useful feedback. We didn't realize, for instance, that users were required to log in twice to access the service. (Sorry, that's a bug, not a feature.)

If you read some of the posts above this one you'll find specific instructions about how to use the program. I think we may want to improve the user design a bit.

So try it out and see what you think. It'll take us some time to make the next round of modifications, but as long as you don't mind logging in twice (use your MWO user name and password) and sifting through all the users currently displayed, it works just fine.

Oh, and a request from me: if any of you have used the DrinkTracker in the past and are no longer doing so, please PM me and request that I delete your account. (It won't affect your membership on the board.) Or, if you like, simply log in to DrinkTracker and make your account private. We'd like to do a little housekeeping until we can get the new version up.

Thanks a bunch.

RJ
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Question for RJ

Hello Any one who can Answer Please

I have never been able to get into Chat and the other day I think some one else said same but didnt get a reply.
                It could just be me or my computer I just get the O% loading and then nothing even when I press enter.
                I checked to see if there where any instructions just because I couldnt get in but didnt find any so I guesed others were able to access easily. My system is compatible flash installed.
                If its just me I will try to sort out what ever it is to set it up but I didnt know if others had same situation could
                not access chat

Thanks

S

Comment

Question for RJ

Hi Farmeress, It was me. I can't get in chat either and I have been on in the past so I don't understand it. I just get a blank white screen with a red cross in the left hand top corner. I, too would love some help with this.

Waves 2
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Question for RJ

Thanks Waves

I thought it was but I didnt know if you had sorted out and any others were just not saying thinking its them or their computer. For the ones who get in any alternative instrutions are not needed but maybe we need to press afew extra buttons

Thanks Waves for speaking up I thought I cant be the only one with this situation

Comment

Question for RJ

Thanks for reporting this

If others are having this problem, please let me know. We may need to reinstall the application.

Are you two coming in on Windows or Mac? And are you using XP or another operating system? Thanks.

RJ
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Question for RJ

Hello RJ

I am using Windows, and the operating system is Windows 2000

Thank you

S

Comment

Question for RJ

Haven't used the tracker, and wouldn't be insulted if my name weren't on it at this point because it has been a very long time but would like it to reappear if I did decide to log into it (twice!) and use it.

Do not know why chat wouldn't work for some people , Windows 2000 operating system should do it. RJ may have to reload it as she said.
                          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Question for RJ

I am on Windows XP and I used to be able to get on chat but can't now.
                            Enough is enough

Comment

Question for RJ

RJ Sorry, I have to tell you that I have discovered that my Flash facility had been disabled. How that happened I don't know. Anyway, I have enabled it and seem to be able to get on chat again now. Sorry for any disruption. It looks like it was my own fault. Sorry once again.
                              Enough is enough

Comment

Question for RJ

I have to log in twice to drink tracker as well.
                                Hawk

Comment

Working...
                                X