I'm going to Ireland!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to Ireland!!!

I usually don't post here but I've exciting news and some of you are no longer in subscribers (miss you by the way) I'm going to Ireland! So Oney and some others who want to meet up, we will be there 10/19-11/2, leaving 11/3. Let's plan a meet!

I'm going to Ireland!!!

Hart, I'm SO jealous. I'll make it there one day. Take pics, OK???
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

You betcha we will take pictures, we always do. Going only every few years people change a lot, scenery pictures we got plenty

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

I would LOVE to travel, but live in such a great place, and tied down by weekly, daily, family, but it's coming........................soon.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

You will be here for the BIG meetup!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOO!

Get to meet all of us on the 23rd!!!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

Congrats Hart ! Maybe you can take a day trip over to Scotland....Fiquire out what them lads wear under their kilts......Ha!
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

So happy for you Hartsy! You deserve a nice trip. However, you will need to buy some new pants before the big trip. We can't have you meeting other MWO'ers with baggy pants tied with a cord.

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

Hart, I am so happy for you! Have a great time.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

Excellent Hart, I knew you would do it. Now even better that you are coming during the big meet up, we are into double figures on bodies already.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

YAY!!
                    I'm so happy/jealous for you... enjoy and please take lots of photos!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

Hart, what size are you? I'm sure I have a few things in my closet to send your way. What will the weather be like in Ireland?

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

Have fun girl.
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

M2, I don't know what size I am. I guess I'll find out today when I go to Goodwill after work, but having met you I sure would appreciate having some of your clothes, you are quite stylish. I wore a skirt so today and loose blouse for easy off and onish (don't think that's a word) am I'm going to Goodwill then another place. I can only take shopping an hour at a time if I'm alone.

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

more2life;969247 wrote: Hart, what size are you? I'm sure I have a few things in my closet to send your way. What will the weather be like in Ireland?
                            You will have a great time Hart

The weather here? you can have 4 seasons in one day here lol

Comment

I'm going to Ireland!!!

I know Jodie, I haven't been on general much so I don't know you but I read that you too will be coming to the meet up so YEA!

Comment

Working...
                              X