The MEET UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MEET UP

I would love to write a kids book Ktab...you know like one of the disguxting ones that kids like..with poo and snot and all that nastiness that kids adore.

Sammy Shit and Polly Poo and David Diarrhoa all lived in a shitepipe....they were happy for the most part but one day a stranger came to town...he was called Fred Floater and he was HUGE...the whole of Shitepipe Town were scared Shitless...which was a problem because....
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

The MEET UP

sorry guys could not resist...............

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The MEET UP

:H:H:H:H

Comment

The MEET UP

one2many;976564 wrote: I would love to write a kids book Ktab...you know like one of the disguxting ones that kids like..with poo and snot and all that nastiness that kids adore.

Sammy Shit and Polly Poo and David Diarrhoa all lived in a shitepipe....they were happy for the most part but one day a stranger came to town...he was called Fred Floater and he was HUGE...the whole of Shitepipe Town were scared Shitless...which was a problem because....
          What a pity there is such a waste of pure unadulterated talent that laying untapped in you little head my dear.

Hi Panno :welcome:
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

The MEET UP

Hi KTAB gosh I would love to be a fly on the wall when you all meet should video it and publish just how you can all have a good time AF
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The MEET UP

one2many;976564 wrote: I would love to write a kids book Ktab...you know like one of the disguxting ones that kids like..with poo and snot and all that nastiness that kids adore..
              Oney I swear you would be awesome at this, you showed us your talent when you had Tigger, why not give it a bash! I will be your agent
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

The MEET UP

I quite like asparagus, it's things like lima beans, turnips, parsnips, cook spinach, corn, rutabagas, beets, green and red peppers. Those things are horrid!!!!

Comment

The MEET UP

time is running out here..... who has still to vote?
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

The MEET UP

I think this is right. I am just flying out of the door but will be back in time.

Oney voted
                    Starty
                    Limers
                    Chilly voted
                    Draggy voted
                    Ktab
                    Mario voted
                    Wanna voted
                    Molly voted
                    Neart voted
                    JodieX voted
                    Hart & Mr Hart

Comment

The MEET UP

Why are you holding back on your vote, Ktab????? Something fishy in Denmark, me thinks....
                      AF since 13th July 2010
                      NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

The MEET UP

Who little ol moi? :wings: = KTAB

Comment

The MEET UP

whens the count

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

The MEET UP

Still waiting for people to vote Mario tut tut tut.

Comment

The MEET UP

some people

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

The MEET UP

:tsk:Just a sniff of corruption round here alright:creepydude:
                                :new:
                                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                                X