The MEET UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MEET UP

Ok I'm here and no sign of anyone, looks like Startys flight delayed....
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

The MEET UP

can someone pm me a mobile nu so i can arrange to meet u

Comment

The MEET UP

Chillgirl;987222 wrote: Ok I'm here and no sign of anyone, looks like Startys flight delayed....
        Where are Ya?? Did ya remember to get off in Dublin?
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

The MEET UP

HI GANG!! First off-want to wish you all a wonderful weekend! And now--without sounding like a complete nutter and being carted off to St Patrick's.... I had a "meetup" with a lot of you in August. NO, I did not see you in the flesh!!! But you were there with me. I wrote to you about being nervous coming back to Dublin. I asked for advice on stuff (sober stuff!) to do. Your responses were incredible. I "saw" Mario at the Forty Foot. KTAB was over at St Michan's when we were looking at the mummies. Oney was at ALL the chippers:H! And Bandit was having a picnic in the park with her kids (She gave me the advice to go and picnic instead of going to a carvery lunch in the pub) And of course, JC-you sweetie!- who pm'd me and told me what a good bunch of people were over in Dublin if I needed to cry out for help! Thank you all! I really felt your presence the whole time I was there. :l:l:land more:ll. Can't wait to come back. Maybe for Christmas but if not... there's something going on in June I think? expat xxx

Comment

The MEET UP

What a nice thing to say expat, someday,someday we will all meet up at a big mwo convention,(has to be somewere sunny).

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

The MEET UP

mario;987863 wrote: What a nice thing to say expat, someday,someday we will all meet up at a big mwo convention,(has to be somewere sunny).
              GREECE!! You can't get sunnier than here in June...

Mario, just can't wait to see pics of you guys again. MWO-Dublin Meet-Up ROCKS!!!
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The MEET UP

On my way Stirly!! Dublin -where's that

:H:H:HI'm all excited - goin shoppin in town now before we meet (with a laser card that doesn't work)
                Molly
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

The MEET UP

stirly-girly;987873 wrote: GREECE!! You can't get sunnier than here in June...

Mario, just can't wait to see pics of you guys again. MWO-Dublin Meet-Up ROCKS!!!
                  You could certainaly count me in on there stirly,mrs mario would have to come as well

Comment

The MEET UP

mollyka;987878 wrote: On my way Stirly!! Dublin -where's that

HI'm all excited - goin shoppin in town now before we meet (with a laser card that doesn't work
                    MollyHave a fabulous time. You can't imagine how excited for you all of us others are. inkele:
                    mario;987891 wrote:
                    You could certainaly count me in on there stirly,mrs mario would have to come as well
                    Mario, me man - it just goes to say that Mrs. Mario would be most welcome to come along to a meet-up. Let us all get to know the very special lady who's been putting up with you for so long...:H:H
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The MEET UP

:

Mario, me man - it just goes to say that Mrs. Mario would be most welcome to come along to a meet-up. Let us all get to know the very special lady who's been putting up with you for so long...:H:H
                      [/COLOR]
                      You can say that againwouldent be where i am today without her

Comment

The MEET UP

Last night was such a riot, great craic all together. It was lovely to meet everyone, old faces and new, to me. It proved a very memorable night.

Comment

The MEET UP

KTAB - I had the most fantastic time!! My jaws are sore laughing and you are all even more wonderful than I had imagined.....

Ok compliments over.... Where's my coffee!
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

The MEET UP

mario;987863 wrote: What a nice thing to say expat, someday,someday we will all meet up at a big mwo convention,(has to be somewere sunny).
                            Well thats it then Mariio, you want sun..come on down to Australia...would be fantastic
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

The MEET UP

Well you know who to blame for that dont ya Chilli? The little one who is prob still in the nest

Comment

The MEET UP

Aaww wish it wasn't all over now, have to start planning the next one? Ok Ktab 1-8 where we goin?
                                I had a brill night - so enjoyed meeting everyone. I am laughing at just 'knowing' Oney when I walked in - it had to be her, she looked like herself if you know what I mean!!
                                I want to marry you all and have your babies!
                                Molly
                                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                                X