The MEET UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MEET UP

Molly was fab to meet you! It's been a real tonic to me and what a joy to share so many laughs and remember what we were laughing at! Twice the fun
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

The MEET UP

Chillgirl;988381 wrote: Molly was fab to meet you! It's been a real tonic to me and what a joy to share so many laughs and remember what we were laughing at! Twice the fun
      Chill, where the heck are you? Sitting alone posting? Where are all the others? Geez, you should all be out shopping right now. If there are shops open on Sunday, that is.

Glad to hear you all had such a great time.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The MEET UP

:H I'm having breakfast in bed in another room, just about to descend on the girls for final meet up.....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

The MEET UP

Chillgirl;988386 wrote: :H I'm having breakfast in bed in another room, just about to descend on the girls for final meet up.....
          Huge hugs from me to all the lovely Army ladies. Except for Oney. Give her a pinch on that big butt of hers...:H:H
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The MEET UP

Absolutely Chill, I loved the whole thing, and have a smashing time today before you head off ----wouldn't mind a bit of shopping -noooooooooooooooooooo ironing is looming ya lucky shower in a hotel with no mens jocks to wash!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

The MEET UP

It was great to meet mollyka,neart,fire fox,mr & mrs heart and of course chill,starts,oney,wanna,& ktab,its really great putting faces to people. :-) when is the next one ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

The MEET UP

Just back from Dublin. I too had a marvelous time at the meet up! My only complaint, it was loud in the Pub and I wish we had a more intimate setting. I couldn't hear those on the far end of the table. But I sat next to Oney and a livelier conversationalist and bubbly personality there doesn't exist! You all made me and Joe feel so welcome. I was embarrassed that we drank beers, me one Joe two, but you all made us not feel bad about it. I am sooo glad we went and hope to meet with you all in the future. Mario, whom we met first, couldn't have been more gracious. Thanx for the warm fuzzies xxxooo

Comment

The MEET UP

Was so lovely to meet you and Joe!! Pics are on Facebook!!

Thanks so much for your kind words xxx
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                  X