• Time
  • Show
Clear All

me,alcohol and my mood daily report

Hi all,
    Today I finish night job.
    Mornings mood 7.5/10
    Wiill be AF for sure!
    I continue to update you seeking your motivation and suggestion so that I conquer this heck....
    Thanks,
    Kota
    If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

One day at a time! 7.5 isn't too bad!
    ?A year from now you will wish you had started today.? Karen Lamb

Comment

yea 75 % mood on not 7.5 unit al consumed
      .its gpod..
      Kota

Comment

Hi kota. Good that your mood is in the upper half of the range today! So did you already have something to drink (AL wise) today? How about a goal of no more AL just for the rest of today? Then see how you feel about making a goal of no AL for tomorrow once it comes? I like to break things down to one day at a time.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

hi Doggy,
          this tonight I'm working-out so no possibility of drinking. I am really feeling well and my mood is going up!
          You know I'm off tomorrow so 75% chance to relapse. Let's make a plan tonight for tomorrow. If I been able to break up tomorrow certainly it will help for next days,because I will experience the AF day without job.
          I must be fully armed tonight to fight al tomorrow.
          Thanks for all of continuous support.
          Kota

Comment

Lots of rest tonight Kota, and get out and do something new and good for yourself tomorrow, maybe something with your kids. That'll help! ~ Pride
            AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
            "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Thank you Pride. Really really tomorrow is very must for me to be AF, you know tomorrow is Friday as well. Eager to giving a big kick for tomorrow.
              Please give me strength. ....
              Kota

Comment

Enjoying the AF evening today.Why this enjoyment lose the battles with the alcohol craving? ???????? I am enjoying tonight, will be rejoicing tomorrow but it won't be happening because there is devil-who is empowering himself now to rape with my sobriety and that is ALCOHOL. ...
                PLEASE PLEASE GET OUT FROM ME,I AM NOW More ENERGETIC THAN YOU OTHERWISE I KILL YOU SHORTLY.
                KOTA

Comment

Thank you Sheri,
                  I came to the right place and I'm sure you people will make me not only AF man but giving the lives those who are depended on me!
                  Specially I read out you,Doggy,K9,WIP,TACHIE,RUBY,MARIO,CHILLGIRL,ZENST YLE in different threads which are highly inspiring! I can believe not only you people saved your lives but many others....
                  I am reading out other friends as well, you know I'm new and.have to spend more time with all of you.
                  KOTA
                  GIVING IS LIVING

Comment

Hi Kota!
                    I just wanted to jump in and let you know I am behind you all the way in your quest to be alcohol free. You can do this!
                    K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

hi K9,
                      Wonderful!
                      That's the strength, I was looking for?
                      Kota

Comment

Alcohol, Be aware I'm not alone now! ! We beat you together. ...
                        Thanks Sheri and friends for your advice.I am sober today and enjoying as :thanks:well.
                        Kota

Comment

Way to go Kota!
                          You are no longer alone in this fight...so alcohol better watch out! You have all of us on your side now!
                          K9
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Kota,

I am joining the others and letting you know that I am behind you all the way with this fight. You can do it...dig deep, find that strength within you...it is there...it has always been there and now you are finding it....keep going one day at a time; one hour; one minute if thats what it takes.....just keep fighting.....will check in later, Saffy
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

You can do it Kota! AF Friday. GO FOR IT!!!

DG
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X