Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me,alcohol and my mood daily report

Dear K9,Sapphire and Doggy
    I at least should respect your words of support and try hard to break up the cycle of drinking Friday which also would be easier for tomorrow.
    I will update you tonight.
    Kota
    If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

Comment

Do something completley different Kota to break the Friday cycle. Take yourself to the cinema, to a coffee shop, go walking, anything at all that is not the usual. Forget that it is Friday and think of it as just another day...which of course it is...and try not to think of it as an excuse to drink. You can do it Kota
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Forget about the day, it's about this very minute.

I've been tempted every day since I broke my sobriety. Would have been six months at 2am this morning but for 3 hours last week. Ah well but I'm back at it inspite of strong urges, reassessing and putting my sobriety first again(I'd lost that bit of things for a while there which lead eventually, inevitably to a drink).

If I can do, it you can.

Comment

Finally lost me to the moderate at late evening ! What a shame !!!!! Now regretting .
          Thinking to give up totally but don't know why do we get relapse finally.
          Terribly shocked...getting my mood down from 8/10 to 3/10 .lost mood more than 50 % in a single night. Friends, though I have committed to respect your courage, finally gave you minus result.Can't say sorry in words what a life of an alcoholic, people fight for prestige we fight for living only...waste of time,pain in heart,...being a human we are totally burden to the family, society and for the whole nation. ...!!!! I must tell the truth though slip off cause its for me.
          Keep on fighting! !!!!
          Kota

Comment

Sheri,
            What a thoughtful are you? Great thanks for your suggestion. I have joined the thread Oksoberfest with full of guilty.
            Could you tell me the charm of this thread?
            Feeling lucky to be with all of you.
            Kota

Comment

Hi Sheri,
              I really try hard to follow your guidance. I also would have a chance to see you in 30 days AF thread.
              In any cost I have to give up boozing.
              Have a successful moments.
              Kota

Comment

All,
                I have joined 30 day AF thread and been 1st weekend AF within 15 years.
                Greatday today to start new life and thinking!
                Mood up to 8/10.
                Kota:thanks:

Comment

Congratulations on an AF weekend. It all starts somewhere.
                  good on you!
                  Sunny

Comment

A bit of relief Sunny!
                    :thanks:Kota

Comment

how does craving attack? all the weeked i dint have any craving now to much, cant understand'?

Comment

[QUOTE]how does craving attack? all the weeked i dint have any craving now too much, cant understand'? Any experience please!

Comment

Some experiences that we associate with drinking are "triggers." In other words, those things we do that we associate with drinking make us want to drink.

For many, the weekend is a big trigger. Good for you for going AF. The more AF weekends you have, the less the desire to drink on the weekend will be.

It takes time.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks Cindi for your input. Why god don't favour us?
                            Worrying friend....

Comment

Thanks Cindi for your input. Why god does not favour us?
                              Worrying friend....

Comment

Three day AF, one day drank thinking only one but got drunk at last and cancel the job as well. I understand we think one sip alcohol thinl 10....? Yea not to take one is far better!!!!
                                Kota

Comment

Working...
                                X