Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OkSOBERfest Challenge

OkSOBERfest

Come and join me in OkSOBERfest. A month long challenge of sobriety, sharepoint of ideas, thoughts, and experiences. Everyone is welcome. I will kickoff the month with a post @ midnight tonight EDT!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I LOVE the name.....I an in!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Wow, Techie! Inspired idea.
      My cabin is located about 10 minutes from a Bavarian style village re-creation in the mountains, and Oktoberfest means something TOTALLY different there; runs from September to November, and the beer flows freely. We completely avoid the area during this time. But the beauty of the area more than makes up for the inconvenience of having thousands of drinkers and leaf-watchers crawling and weaving along the curving mountain roads. We hide out, and shop with the locals.
      It would be wonderful to associate the beautiful Oktoberfest name with something positive, so I'm in, love.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

COUNT ME IN!!!!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I am in!
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I'm in!!!
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I love this name (beat me, Oney!). I'm in!
              AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
              "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

How can anyone resist that pic - awesome - I'm commited to dos gratis challenge too but I'm needing all the help I can get at the mo so I'm in
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

For our southern hemisphere friends:

AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                  "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Thanks Techie, brilliant name! I'm in......
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I'm in too! September was not completely AF for me.... but October will be!!!
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Me too!!
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Panno;970587 wrote: How can anyone resist that pic - awesome - I'm commited to dos gratis challenge too but I'm needing all the help I can get at the mo so I'm in
                          Me too, Panno - and you know what happens when I try to do two threads at once - but as long as you look out for me and put me back where I'm supposed to be - I'll do it too!

:h
                          Coco

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

i am in too ........
                            I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

A quick zoom past here, but I'm in too. I have a challenging month ahead as I will be on holiday for two weeks and I've always caved on holidays in the past. This holiday has the added challenge of attending my niece's wedding. I'm trying to plan for it all while still at the same time staying in the moment, but not easy to do both at once :H:H

Anyway, 1 Octobber has started here already and the sky is clear after 2 days of torrential rain. Add that to the fact that I woke with a clear start and its a good start to the month already!!!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                              X