OkSOBERfest Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hello folks. It is a cool fall day here. I'm working virtual office today and plan on a bike ride around 2PM between calls. Hope you all are doing well. Interest seems to be lacking a bit, so PLEASE check-in people!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Thought For Day 11

Expect more
      This is already a wonderful day. Expect it to get even better.
      There are many interesting and useful things you already know. Expect to learn even more.

You've successfully navigated through every past challenge. Expect to reap even greater success from the challenges you now face.

There is already great value in your life and in your world. Expect to create even more.

As good as life is, you can make it even richer and more fulfilling. Expect to move forward today and you'll find a way, no matter what, to make real progress.

If you knew without a doubt that you would get what you expect, what would you expect? Truly expect the best of today and you'll find those expectations leading you steadily forward.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

If you knew without a doubt that you would get what you expect, what would you expect? >>

Answer: To be overwhelmed.

Solution: Simplify.

Happy second week of Ocsober, fellow travelers,

xoxo Pride
        AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hi all. Things are moving quickly for me. I have a business trip to L.A. then Phoenix, and San Antonio next week. Just purchased a new training bike and it gets delivered Friday. So excited. Hope everyone is doing well and PLEASE post!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hi Techie,

Just jumping in to say hello from a bright and breezy Scotland, I usually post on the Just Starting Out Sober October Thread but thought I?d offer a bit of support as you seem a bit lonely over here!! :l I?ve got 7 weeks/49 days AF today so feeling dead pleased with myself ? early days I know but so very happy to be here and feeling so well.

ps You?ll be giving Techie an inferiority complex if you all abandon him half way through the month (poor Billy No Mates) and he does post some pretty cool thoughts.

Dewdrop :h
            Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I don't want to post- I lost my posting mojo-...
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hi Fluff. What's wrong?

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Nothing-Techie was wondering why no-one was posting and that was my reason- just lost my posting mojo-but, technically I guess I am posting-because now I have posted two posts about not posting...
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Yeah, sometimes it's good just to read posts. I don't always feel like posting either! I'm having a semi-blah day. Nothing bad --just not super up either. Gonna go out for a walk to get some air. Take care Fluff! laters, expat

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Have a nice walk, Expats! Oh, damn-I posted again...
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

fluff in england is a word kids use for fart!!! that'll teach you to keep posting PM x
                        I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Ha! Ha!...I guess I'm a fart, then... damn-you made me post AGAIN...!
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Thought For Day 12

Living inspiration
                            Certainly you can inspire others with your words. Yet you can inspire other people even more with the way you live.
                            By skillfully arguing and presenting your beliefs, you can convince others to consider adopting those beliefs. Yet you can express those beliefs even more convincingly by consistently applying them to your life.

With what you say, you can get some attention. With what you do, again and again, you can build real and lasting credibility.

If you wish to lift others up, the first step is to bring your own life to a higher level. Then you can bring along as many other people as you wish.

It's not selfish to follow your own authentic dreams and to create a life for yourself that's the best you can imagine. For in doing so, you also create outstanding opportunities along the way to be of real, meaningful service to others.

Your life has unique and immense value. Share that value far and wide by living your dreams and making your life a true inspiration.

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hello all. Busy day for me so I'll be in & out. Hope everyone has a wonderful sober productive day!

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Morning all,

Busy day for me today, so will say hi and I hope everyone is strong and kicking goals today! Saff x
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X