OkSOBERfest Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OkSOBERfest Challenge

It is so good to be back in the full swing of life. I am going to take things very slowly the next few weeks. It is very disconcerting when your hospitalized in any case. When it's potentially life threatening and the experts cannot say with certainty what the cause is, IMHO you need to examine the bigger picture. So, I'm off like a CSI lab technician to see what I can uncover. Yes, perhaps it was just an anomaly. I however need to make sure. Thank you all for your kind words support, John
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hey Techie,

Glad to see you back in action and you were missed, good to hear you plan to take it easy - life is too short as it is without cutting it shorter

Dewdrop :h
      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hello Techie, my friend,

Glad to see you back on the boards. You have been missed. Like you, I would be squirrelly around trying to find out exactly why this has happened. Then you will be able to know exactly what not to do..or do to prevent it again. Have a wonderful weekend Tech, Luv ya x
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Hiya Techie - I've just spent a pleasant time E-wandering around Cape Cod - looks like a perfect place for you to stare at the leaves and contemplate a while. Take care.

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

Thought For Day 30 (end of chapter)

No limit
            There is no limit to how much love your heart can hold. So put a little more love in your life right now.
            There is no limit to how much beauty you can admire. So make a point in each moment to see some new beauty you've never noticed before.

There is no limit to how much joy you can experience. So go ahead and feel the joy that lives inside, as you generously let it flow out to the whole world.

There is no limit to kindness, to hope, or to faith. There is no limit to the goodness and value that you can imagine.

Though some things in this world are occasionally in short supply, there is no limit to the best things in life. There is no limit to what really matters.

Treasure those good things that have no limit. For there is no limit to the richness they can bring.
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OkSOBERfest Challenge

I'd like to thank everyone who embarked on this month long journey with me. While there was a distinct ebb and flow in posting, I know you all did your very best. This has been a challenging month for me personally, but I learned something significant. Whether you decide to take a short break from MWO, or life forces your hand, the folks here care. Thanks again for the support and friendship...Happy Halloween!

Comment

Working...
              X