Greg Giraldo RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg Giraldo RIP

I was really shocked and saddened to hear about my favorite comedian's death from a prescription drug overdose yesterday. We was incredibly bright and so very funny. (comedy tapes get me through alot of tough times)

I know he had severe problems with alcohol until he quit about 5 years ago. I guess he just traded one addiction for another. It must be a difficult career for an addictive personality.

So sad.

Greg Giraldo RIP

it really is sad....and scary
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Greg Giraldo RIP

Yes, look, I'd shared this info this morning with MB. What I read was he OD'd, had made no secret of his drug problem. Another bright young life snuffed out at 44.

Also, one of my favorite old time stars, Tony Curtis. Wishing peace to their families.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Greg Giraldo RIP

it was prescription pills right???
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Greg Giraldo RIP

rubywillow;970746 wrote: Yes, look, I'd shared this info this morning with MB. What I read was he OD'd, had made no secret of his drug problem. Another bright young life snuffed out at 44.

Also, one of my favorite old time stars, Tony Curtis. Wishing peace to their families.
          Tony Curtis was one of Hollywood's most versatile actors, intelligent, funny, handsome, creative, alcoholic...
          Love and peace to their loved ones and fans.
          :h Mish :h
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Greg Giraldo RIP

Mama Bear, it was supposedly prescription pills, which seems to be a big problem lately. Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson also had problems with prescription pills.

Comment

Working...
            X