Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's October.....were ready !
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

October already mates ! Get Your ass in gear ! New month....new people...we hope, Same old friends ! Ha! Tony
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok here and showered nice and clean yeah sunshine easy clean up too funny on the pony tail girl and i have one .. which has seen lots of paint in the past ..lol
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

LOL Rog - I wondered about that! Good October to all! Pinch punch first of the month and no returns!! (A Brit thing - sorry).

hugs, Sun xx
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Welcome all.....Just a lazy evening ! ha!
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Swans here ..ready to make it another month AF regardless of what gets chucked at me-Time to turn this frown upside down

Comment

White Rabbit.......

another english saying........

Happy 1st October everyone xx
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

good morning one and all ...welll its friday .. whats our plan for this fine day ... im working my ass off and sue is pushing to get this one done .. which i love it when she works with me on jobs like painting ..she love to work... but hurts after...so guess ill have to pay her some good benafits and feed her well ...
                maybe dinner ...she loves mexcan food... ok thats my plan..
                oh and both of my sons are coming to spend the weekend with and i would love to spend more play time with them..
                but this job has to come first this time around and they will be working with and i know with their help...
                we can get this one done by sunday...and then do something nice for them...
                well enjoy your day one and all ...and remember life is what you try to make of it ...
                yeah it will have its up's and down's..but rememeber you have choice and you can choose how you want to react to what ever may come your way...
                love and hugs and keep those asses in gear
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Happy October everyone-looking forward to an alcohol free month-filled with autumn colors and brisk autumn air-maybe a fire in the fireplace soon? That would be fun!
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning everyone - nice to see you here Fluff! Swannie - great attitude, just hang with us - Panno - I had forgotten that one but still do the pinch punch one - they think I am crazy at work! But it is funny when the others start doing it to the others!

No more time - rushing for work - have a wonderful day to everyone!

Hugs, Sun xxx
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I LOVE October (has nothing to do with being my birth-month! :H) The weather, the foliage, Halloween, time for me to start posting my comfort-food recipes (esp corned beef and --wait for it MB, wait for it............CABBAGE!!!!!). Have to leave in a minute, really P O's me, but no choice. Later gaters!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu77tX7uDvc[/video]]YouTube - Andy Griffith - Boil Them Cabbage Down
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning all....
                        Mama is hanging her head in shame cause I feel like some peeps didn't enjoy all my creative and hard work with Tigger yesterday....and sweet Rubes has my back..it's so silly how uptight some people are, guess Tigs and I will go to church today....
                        They were telling me at work yesterday that that cabbage might have been old....I don't know....I love it and have never had this kind of issue....
                        anyway...it's pay day and Friday.....YAY...
                        I love the fall too, even though we dont get much of a change in seasons here.....
                        will check in from work....all my employees had a blast yesterday and want to know what I have planned for igs today.....at least someone enjoyed my foolishness!!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Howdy ! I like Oct too ! Halloween..........We can all do the Monster Mash ! Ha! Get them gears Jamming !
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Mama hold your head up high girlie I laughed myself to sleep, best therapy had in years

looking forward to his next trip .......
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

good Morning all what great attutdes!!! Happy October to everyone keep you heads up Just remembe after this my friends comes Father winter. We shall make the most of a AF month best we can. Rog don't over do it. MB don't let anyone get in your face. Sawn good to see ya post pano you too. and all the rest too,
                              be back got to find some money. Vickie where are you????? you sould be back by now hope all is well

Comment

Working...
                              X