Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRINK TRACKER

Hi All
    I just want to put this out for all to consider. Just about all the members here that have some good AF time used drink tracker. It is another tool that we have. It kicks it up a level in accountability. We are at the start of a new month why not give it a try.
    I look at it to see how people are doing and every month we get from 30 - 60 or so members using it. At the end of the month we only have about 3-6 members reaching the goal of AF for the month.
    I will say that i never felt better at the start of this fight then putting a 0 down at the end of the day. Become a member who has a successful month. You will form a strong bond with others that you won't want to break by not being able to put in a simple 0.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08
    Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08

DRINK TRACKER

What, where? What are you talking about?

I'm new(ish) here.

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Drink Tracker is on the main page, under "Miscellaneous". You can log in there using your name/password, and then keep track of your drinking there. Hope that helps.
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Oh, there! Never saw that before.

I think I'll give it a try...

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

I agree - this is a simple tool that has a big impact on keeping me motivated. As silly as it may seem, I kind of look forward to logging in each day and entering my '0'! I made a commitment to myself to be AF so having a '0' logged for each day reminds me of my commitment and helps me stay focused.
          John
          AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Cay, you are a wise (hunky) man.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

I love the Drink Tracker too; it makes this AF process seem like forward movement; which it is, but the tracker makes it tangible, somehow. I even took a screenshot of my first full sober month. Corny? Yes. Proud of myself? Double yes!

I also love having PA as my tracker neighbor--even if he's always going to be two zeros ahead of me! And Dancelot, and Tulipe.

~ Pride

AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
              "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Pride before Fall;971641 wrote: I love the Drink Tracker too; it makes this AF process seem like forward movement; which it is, but the tracker makes it tangible, somehow. I even took a screenshot of my first full sober month. Corny? Yes. Proud of myself? Double yes!

I also love having PA as my tracker neighbor--even if he's always going to be two zeros ahead of me! And Dancelot, and Tulipe.

~ Pride

Aww, thanks Pride! I like seeing you guys too - I cheer when I see the new people especially racking up the zeroes, and I am proud of everyone who fills that month up!

When I started it, I filled in the first part of the month before I was AF - I found it eye opening, written down like that and used it as a reminder of where I don't want to be! Seeing it in black & white hits home, but so does black & yellow!
                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Hi GUys, I would like to join with you all and do the drink tracker. I think it will be a great motivational tool. Now all I HAVE TO DO IS FIND IT.....going looking now.....see you later
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

A question please

Hi
                    Is anyone able to tell me whether there's a way to see archived records if they haven't been made public?

I started using drink tracker in September, but I can't access it any more and I'm wondering if only the published ones are archived.

Thanks heaps if anyone knows.
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Hi Glass, 'fraid I know nothing, I don't even know how to put a zero up - never used it before
                      Molly
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Glass, did you try changing "Your records are not public at this moment" right after logging in? (You can't see this option once you start editing the page). Click on "Publish Info" and then go back to view the Sept. archive using the drop-down menu. I just tested it, and I was able to hide/view my info on the tracker in past months by switching this. Good luck!
                        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Thanks Pride

yep - that worked!
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

DRINK TRACKER

Good!

Comment

Working...
                            X