anyone feel as bad as me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just come home from a nice night out with friends....with my husband, but the minute ive come in the door he started on me. Hes cross ive needed to get on line to u guys...i told him its because we cant talk...be honest...and he went into one. Its not alcohol, its just relationships...Im there for the slog, i dont give up easy...Hes probably with someone else...aah well. If anyone is out there to discuss this dileama with me...? Im drinking orange juice now by the way...!! XXXBells

Booze can adulterate a relationship. Bella stay strong in your belief in you and your sobriety! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ive done that before and it doesnt work...I think the relationships crap...but i cant leave.. ever. I then peruse, in my mad, helter skelter mind...is it the alcohol that got us together in the first place, 11 years ago....im beginning to wonder....awe....Bells ...I SO need someone who can give me some steering.

Comment

Bella !! Why can't you leave?? PM me

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
        X