terrible state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible state

This is a lesson to all of u out there....its not nice. Im unhappy, im frigging mad, im behond help. Im actually a very cool, nice, happy person. Alcohol has turneds me into an angry, uncool, miserable shit. Dont turn into me. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXBella

terrible state

Bella, I know you have been strugging for a long time. This disease (or whatever you like to call it) is deadly - sometimes we forget that. Is there more you can do to work on this? Is something like rehab an option ?

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

terrible state

Bella - it is late for you - why not get to bed and think about this in the morning? things often look better in the light of day.

Hugs to you,

sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

terrible state

Bella ......... Myself and a lot more people here care about you ..........

Check back in tomorrow sweetie ??? Please xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

terrible state

Bell, we've talked about this. You know you can find the friendship, support here you need, but it has to be with a clear mind, dear. Try that. I, and many more, will help, OK?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

terrible state

hi bella,i sympahise with you,but even after treatment the main question from many i met.was what do i do when i get away from treatment.[my safety net],,my way out,AA you no what i mean,, a person has to find whats best for themselves,the answer is in you.you no if you keep drinking the way you do,you lose gyco

Comment

terrible state

Bella...you are not beyond help. There really is help out there. There's AA, which I personally haven't had luck with but has helped so many people. There are doctors that understand addiction that can help you (I've found this to be a good tool for myself). There's tons of support at this forum and other places online. Speaking of online, there's a lot of information about alcoholism all over the net. I found that educating myself on it really helped. I don't know if you've tried any of these routes yet, but just keep trying. The hardest part is admitting that you're going to need some sort of support to beat this.
              Tomorrow's another day.

Comment

terrible state

Hi Bella,
                Please check in and let us know how you are doing today. I know you are having a very difficult time. There are a lot of people here that care about you. :l
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

terrible state

the answer is in you. >>

What Gyco said. Keep listening for it, Bella. :l Up and at 'em, it's a new day.

xoxo Pride
                  AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                  "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Working...
                  X