Army Thread 3rd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd October

Thankls a million for that Ruby, I think I will download it.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

hi popeye,ruby and oneser

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hey Mario - you sick of that sunshine yet?
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hey, Marioman - welcome back. You were missed

Hiya, Army :hallo:

:l Starts :l

Stirly: I hope Mr. Stirly is home by now and that things will settle a bit for you. It must have been an exhausting week for you.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hello, Chill :l

I saw you post about your sisters as well as the party earlier. The social "akwardness" goes away eventually - you made an excellent decision to remain your sober self! When tyhe guys at work talk about their hectic weekends and brag about how bad their hangovers were on Sunday / Monday morning, I just smile and keep quiet
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Chillgirl;972441 wrote: Hey Mario - you sick of that sunshine yet?
              Never ever ,

hi mr tips

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

tiptronic_ct;972446 wrote:
                I saw you post about your sisters as well as the party earlier. The social "akwardness" goes away eventually - you made an excellent decision to remain your sober self!
                Thanks Tips... A little social awkwardness is certainly preferable to "social embarrassment" I've spent way to many Sundays cringeing due to my over exuberance the night before! Glad to hear the feeling subsides.

Mario are you home now?
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Mario are you home now?
                  :upset: yes :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Chillgirl;972335 wrote: Aww Starty I wish I could hug you darlin....
                    stay well away Starty, she will crush you like a nut! Youve enough on your plate already...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi Guys. Mum is unconscious now and wont regain consciousness. She probably had a bleed in her brain from the tumour. She is very peaceful and comfy in her bed with lovely music on and me and my brother coming in to talk to her and sit with her often. The dogs are coming over later. That will make her happy. They say the last sense to go is the hearing so we are talking to her and stroking her and just letting her know how much we love her.
                      She is very peaceful
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Good to see you again Mario! Did you have a good holiday?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Zenny, what about four weddings? Notting hill, Bridget Jones? Airplane?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Starts, you are a love to keep us in the picture:l
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

startingover;972499 wrote: Hi Guys. Mum is unconscious now and wont regain consciousness. She probably had a bleed in her brain from the tumour. She is very peaceful and comfy in her bed with lovely music on and me and my brother coming in to talk to her and sit with her often. The dogs are coming over later. That will make her happy. They say the last sense to go is the hearing so we are talking to her and stroking her and just letting her know how much we love her.
                              She is very peaceful
                              Hi starts i know the next few hours will be very tough,please stay strong my thoughts & prayers are with you,not much else i can say:l:l:l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Starts, we sang to Momma. Don't know what she knew, but it felt right. The day before she left us, she told me she'd dreamed Daddy had come and asked her out. What a beautiful way to go out, with the people you love.
                                You have been so strong and loving through this. Don't have regrets; it's not the time, because she knows and is proud of you for the battle you're winning. Not everyone believes the things I do, but in my heart I believe she will pass peacefully in your loving care, and her love will linger to sustain you. I wish I could do more for you, I know how difficult this is. But to every season, there comes a time. I only hope when mine comes I have someone as wonderful as you beside me.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X