Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 months...

Congratulations Bugz!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

4 months...

WELL DONE BUGZ, GOOD FOR YOU

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

4 months...

bugz;973211 wrote: Yea I guess that's why they say that in AA, the pink cloud feeling doesn't last
        forever... I find myself bored a lot my sleeping still sucks but at least I know
        I'm getting better :l:l:l no matter what I feel sober it's better then
        what it was like before lol..... my old life was hell
        It IS hell, and each circle of it takes us deeper, and SO much harder to escape. You done good, babe. Stay here, stay on your program, and the rewards will come. Nothing is worse than the end AL eventually offers us.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

4 months...

Bugz, 4 months is fantastic! And I know you're saying it doesn't feel amazing, but isn't that even more of a reason to feel proud? In a way, it's almost easier to go through the stages where you're buzzing from the fact that you're AF and each day is like "wow!".

The real challenge is in keeping on keeping on - keeping on making that choice every day, even when the initial happy feeling is gone. That's how I'd see it anyway - you have an amazing achievement under your belt, and you should be very proud of yourself :l
          AF since 13th July 2010
          NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

4 months...

Congratulations Bugz!! :yougo::yougo::yougo:

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

4 months...

neart;973554 wrote: Bugz, 4 months is fantastic! And I know you're saying it doesn't feel amazing, but isn't that even more of a reason to feel proud? In a way, it's almost easier to go through the stages where you're buzzing from the fact that you're AF and each day is like "wow!".

The real challenge is in keeping on keeping on - keeping on making that choice every day, even when the initial happy feeling is gone. That's how I'd see it anyway - you have an amazing achievement under your belt, and you should be very proud of yourself :l
              Oh believe me I am proud of it.... the only problem in so called early sobriety
              is all of sudden you start to feel emotions sober..like boredom anger hatred etc
              and it's a lot different to feel that way sober because lets face it I felt those emotions
              drunk most of the time.. It only gets better from here the hard part was the first 2 months.

If I keep going the way I am I'll make it out to one year no problem. :l:thanks:

Comment

4 months...

bugz;973211 wrote: no matter what I feel sober it's better then
                what it was like before lol..... my old life was hell
                Oh God so was mine! What a mess I was! I am only now discovering who I am! Before my charactor was based on my drinking.
                Be strong-
                We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
                X