No coffee for the month of October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still on one cup a day. I just CAN'T give up that one cup... (It's better than 4 or 5 I guess.)
    Coco

Comment

I skipped coffee yesterday but had to have a cup this morning. It's cold and rainy here. I have my first baclofen dose and two hours of paper work to stay awake through.

Mrs. Donovan, low-carb worked wonders for me. In addition to a 20-lb. weight loss, that has stayed off even though my diet is returning to normal, my very stubborn acid reflex disappeared like magic.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
      - Vernon Howard

Comment

Hi topsy, yes low carb has worked for me in the past too. But, I slipped off it and have been off for ages - it's just finding that motivation to start again, but I think I have it now!
        AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
        One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

I am switching over to chai tea tomorrow, with milk and honey.

Although I love coffee, it's starting to give me an acid-y stomach, and what I refer to as "bubble gut". Not a good thing to have in a small office. Although it does keep people away :H
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;975972 wrote: I am switching over to chai tea tomorrow, with milk and honey.

Although I love coffee, it's starting to give me an acid-y stomach, and what I refer to as "bubble gut". Not a good thing to have in a small office. Although it does keep people away :H
            K9, watch the caloric aspect of that, OK? Some chi tea pre-mixed stuff is loaded with crap, ermmm I mean undesirable ingredients. Even if you're just brewing a tea bag, the honey and milk can add up.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I agree with Greenie on the above.
              I did the no coffee thing last month and i found it interesting that I developed a new habit of drinking just water in the morning (and though out the day) ... I was amazed at the INCREASE of energy I had.
              Unfortunately I've resorted back to my 3 cuppa's and I'd love to jump back on the no-caf band wagon again!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

greeneyes;975976 wrote: K9, watch the caloric aspect of that, OK? Some chi tea pre-mixed stuff is loaded with crap, ermmm I mean undesirable ingredients. Even if you're just brewing a tea bag, the honey and milk can add up.
                Good point Greenie, I will definitely keep an eye on that. Funny how sometimes we overlook the smalles things, then can't figure out why we're gaining weight?? LOL
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                X