Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Startymum.

Sending you hugs Starty, may your mum RIP, take care :l
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

RIP Startymum.

Dear, dear Starty, I am so sorry for your loss. You have been so incredible through this difficult time. You HAVE taught many of us so much with your braveness and compassion. I know your mother is at peace now. But now is the time for you to mourn her passing. You must be exhausted both mentally and physically but hopefully you too are at peace with the knowledge that you were able to be with her and help her pass with such love and comfort. :l:l:l expat

Comment

RIP Startymum.

My thoughts are with you Starty, I know we don't 'know' eachother but I've been watching your sadness for the last while. You will get great solace after spending such wonderful time with your Mum in the last weeks. My Mum died 2 years ago and that time was taken away from me - I feel I never could grieve. Don't be afraid to cry and lean on anyone you can, you certainly have wonderful friends here as well.
        Be gentle with yourself and get some rest
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

RIP Startymum.

Starty,

I am so sorry for your loss and am happy for you that you could share so much with your mum and she could with you.

You have shown such wonderful strength & compassion.

Much Love

Shas xxx
          Shas
          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

RIP Startymum.

Starty, I am also sorry for the passing of your Mum. It is such a blessing that you were with her throughout this time and that she was as comfortable as possible because she had you. Please take time for yourself now and allow yourself to grieve. My prayers are still with you. :l:l
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

RIP Startymum.

Your Mum must have been one special lady to produced a person as awesome as you Starts.
              Thank you for sharing your journey with us, we love you!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

RIP Startymum.

I'm so sorry for your loss Stary, I've been following your journey for a while and greatly admire your strength and compassion. Take care. :l

Dewdrop :h
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

RIP Startymum.

Peace be with you and your family and this sad time...My prayers go to you xx

Comment

RIP Startymum.

My sympathy to you and your family starting. Not an easy thing letting go of our moms.:l:l

Nice poem One2. :h
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

RIP Startymum.

I'm so sorry for your loss and has been said before I too am so glad you were able to be with her at the end.

Comment

RIP Startymum.

So sorry for your loss, Starty. And thanks for making everyone smile in spite of what you were going through, underwear-sporting varmint. xoxo Pride
                        AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

RIP Startymum.

Ah, I am sooo sorry for your loss! Lots and lots of hugs! xoxo

Comment

RIP Startymum.

sorry to hear about your mum Starty - my thoughts are with you hon xx
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

RIP Startymum.

:l Starty, I am sorry to hear you Mum has gone, and offer you my love and prayers at this sad time for you and your family. How proud she must have been of you, and how wonderful that she had you there, the real you, up to the end.
                              :h Mish :h
                              :h Mish :h
                              sigpic
                              Never give up...
                              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                              Remaining a perpetual possibility
                              Only in a world of speculation.
                              What might have been and what has been
                              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

RIP Startymum.

i have just read this whole thread again and its very comforting.
                                I have been going through hell the past few days and still there is such a long way to go but knowing i am not alone is so very very helpful xxx
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X