Army Thread 5th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th October

KTAB;973842 wrote: Too right this breakfast lark is a serious business. No half cooked slice of toast dangling out of the corner of my mouth while running out of the door, only one arm in the sleeve of my jacket, shoe laces undone and hair looking like a pile of hedge cuttings.
    could nevr imagine you like that in amillion years my dapper man KT...

(plus seeing as you work from casa...so can be sitting there barefot,in yer jammies with your hair like a bush) :H :H :H

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Errrr......fair point Jan, most of the time I am working from home. Didnt know my camera was on though. Hello btw.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Good morning guys...
        It's a bank holiday here today (Portugal has more than any other European country)
        I'm collecting dog food at our supermarket for the local animal shelter then this afternoon i have a tough bikeride with my cycle group
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Woof woof Chilli, token tail wag and slobbery lick thrown in for good measure.

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

KTAB;973849 wrote: Woof woof Chilli, token tail wag and slobbery lick thrown in for good measure.
            Just had exactly that from my dog, isn't it great how they greet you in the morning!
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Good morning Army, Just a quick fly-by before getting ready for work. Hope you are all doing well. Just want to pop over and leave a word for Starts and her mum on the other thread. How's school Jan? I'll be back to peek in before running out the door. Have not had much computer time these last few days:upset:.

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Morming guys.

Thoughts with Starty this morning and wishing her strength over the next few days.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Sure is, I never tire of them. That was a proxy doggy greeting from the guys you are helping out at the shelter today.

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

:hallo: Jan, Chill, Expat & Oney

Slow morning at the office for me - thankfully. Very few meetings, so I'm getting around to doing a few things I haven't been able to get round to.

Will be leaving the city early as well - the eldest cub needs his braces tightened / adjusted again. I must say that the difference is already visible after about three months.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Awhhh thats great Tipps, he will have killer smile in no time!
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Good morning mr tips ,ktab,ladyjan,oney,miss b,expat, chill and all who drop by today.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Right have to go busy day ahead,

have lots of things to organise

think i need a holiday :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Hiya, Mario

Oney: the worst for me was when the doc extracted the 4 teeth to make space in his mouth. The only chair in the fecking place faces the patient directly. I had a perfect view of what was going on. Ugh... I have an incredible fear of dentists.

The kids love it, though. The little rubber bands that go around the metal bits attached to the teeth (I guess to prevent cuts and scratches) come in a variety of colours. Each time he visits, he can choose different ones, or even combinations.

And I am soooooooooo thankful that bubblegum is a no-no until they come off. He has a messy chewing style...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

OK, then: laters, Mario...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Good morning lovelies.
                                Just checking in to say thank you again. Dont know what I would have done without you.
                                A bit numb just now and short on words.
                                Got a busy day today over at mums house.
                                Love you all xxxx
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X