Army Thread 5th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th October

I don't do malls, not as long as there is a computer in existence.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Sorry for griping. Hello, lovelies.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Anyone talk to Starts?
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Got a message from the Stirls girl.
          She's still working at the shop and life's hectic. Mr Stirls much better, still weak and feeling a bit down. Thinking about us all.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Good. Bless her little heart. This is going to be a difficult month for her. When Momma died almost 9 years ago, I drank my way through it. Lots of regrets over that.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Good, JC.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Zenstyle;974131 wrote: Isssssssss yooooooooooooooooouuuuuur heeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaring OK tooooooodaaaaaaayyyyyy JC???
                Pardon
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Who?
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

I imagine starty and stirly are both pretty worn out.

Mall? Ugh
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Zenstyle;974143 wrote: What?

say again
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Absolutely zenny.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

JC :H
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

I drank my way though my mother's too ruby. I regret it but I don't feel like I need to go over it with her. I know she's glad I quit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Zenstyle;974152 wrote: OMG, these tree people are KEELING me!!! What a racket!!! I need to be far far away but I did that the last time and I came back to carnage... ( I've already gone out there and glared at them a couple of times! :H
                              Get out there with yer whip.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 5th October

Zen, I dream about my parents AALL the time, and feel they're still with me. In my dreams, like in life, I'm always protecting Momma, so I think she knows. With Daddy, he's still protecting me, like he always did. And he is as strong and healthy as he was in life. It's very comforting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X