RUBY WILLOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUBY WILLOW

Ruby is the best!!!! Thank you for all the support & love you give us all.:l:h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

You guys are the best! Thanks for letting me ramble on around this place! :huggy:
      And if there is anyone out there trying to get the courage to join in somewhere, PM me, join one of the threads you enjoy reading, but know you are all important. You could be a valuable asset to any group!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

Sweet Ruby is like an older sister to me (but not that much older!!). She is full of wisdom and will gladly share her opinions or give advice if you ask her. She has been thru so much in her life yet she still stands tall. She has a backbone that I would love to have, yet she is a very compassionate person also. Her grandchildren and her doggies are her world and she would do anything for them!! She also has the best sense of humor around which has probably helped her thru some of her trials. In summary, I feel Ruby Willow should be inducted into the MWO Hall of Fame!!

Love ya, Ruby.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

AMEN, GRATEFUL! I love your posts and I completely agree with YOU. Ruby needs to be in the MWO Hall of Fame! She is such an encourager and loves everybody and goes out of her way to do anything she can for you! What a precious friend and role model we all have in her! RUBY, WE LOVE YOU!
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

THREE CHEERS!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

Love Rubes to bits. Its been an ambition to visit her cabin for yrs!! I want to taste that homemade bread and use those old pots and pans!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

[I]Yep Rubes has a big heart !!......Love Tony [I]
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

Don't know how I missed this ... but Ruby you are an angel :h:h:h
                  Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

yep ruby love ya sis
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

Don't come here often but had a few minutes between kids games tonight and felt the urge to myway out my way com at mywayout.com! Glad I did as I would have hated to have missed the opportunity to add my 2 cents.

Ruby, TLRGS, Oney and the little squirel are probably half of the reason that I am still alive today. Ruby was the first to reach out to me when I was first here, she helped me out of a bad relationship and showed me that I was worth more than what I was doing to myself.

Love ya Ruby and all you people that continue to inspire us to know that we are worth it!

:l:l:l:l:l
                      Love,
                      BR
                      Finally Free

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

I agree, Ruby you are an inspiration x
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

RUBY WILLOW

Ya'll are gonna make me cry. Red, I think of you so often, and just pray you are finding real happiness, without having to share what is due you. You are a fabulous, beautiful woman. How is Red? Hoping he is well. :huggy
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X