Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Holy Crap, mario.
    What on earth did they raid yer mothers house for and why now. Sorry, mario, I'm just thinking out loud, if you see what I mean.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

FUCKIN HELL.......I was not expecting that...Shite Mario...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

The irish police said they will have to act and follow the court directions as we are all in europe now,plus chill i was no angel back then so wouldent be expecting to many favours i mean they raided my sisters and mothers houses here at 6.30 in the morningmto say the least my mother was not to pleased, a 48 year old bringing that crap to her door

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

But would it not be better to have it dealt with in Ireland than over here?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

its a bit strange all right as far as i used to know, if you were a foreigner they just fined you in your absence,i am not saying what i did was ok, no way was it but there was know accidents or injuries to anybody it was just a checkpoint and everybody was very ok with me,and as i said i know what i did was wrong but that was me then just didn't give a feck

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

It would have taken the police less than 10 mins to check your passport details and know you were out of the country
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Chillgirl;975604 wrote: But would it not be better to have it dealt with in Ireland than over here?
                it would chill,have to say the garda/police here werenot to bad about it when i went up to garda station,

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

God I hope it all works out Mario, it seems all a bit strange to me..
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

mario;975608 wrote: it would chill,have to say the garda/police here werenot to bad about it when i went up to garda station,
                    So is it not better not to come over and deal with it there if poss?
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Jackie Claire;975607 wrote: It would have taken the police less than 10 mins to check your passport details and know you were out of the country
                      Sure they well knew i was gone,they went around my friends looking for me and i have been back to portugal at least 9 times since 2006.renting out cars etc like i was hiding

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Chillgirl;975611 wrote: So is it not better not to come over and deal with it there if poss?
                        yes that would be it,..... if it werent portugal, to many strong ties there also i have land there so it will have to be dealt with

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Looking on the bright side and if the worst comes to the worst and i went to prison and IF chill got her spots sorted out, chill could vist me :-)

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

All I can think of it was a quiet day at the station. Some bright spark has come up with the idea of frightening the bejesus out of someone and that's all they had to do.

I know from Mr JC it all depends on who the duty sergeant is that day on how things are dealt with. I'm having a bit of a rant here.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

rant away jc,.. you want to see my mother,dont know who was more frightening her or the police

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

mario;975615 wrote: Looking on the bright side and if the worst comes to the worst and i went to prison and IF chill got her spots sorted out, chill could vist me :-)
                                Mario I will come visit you spot and all!! Do you have a Lawyer here? Is there anything I can do to help?
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X