Army Thread 07/10/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Mario you said the court has a hearing on the 30th October? Is the court in Faro?
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Way to go Mum of Mario,

It's just Mr JC got dragged halfway across Tyne and Wear on a call out last night to find out he couldn't represent the client and the police should have told him more details on the phone.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Chillgirl;975618 wrote: Mario I will come visit you spot and all!! Do you have a Lawyer here? Is there anything I can do to help?
        its not till 30th november and they have given me a defence lawyer which i have emailed,waiting for answer, its in lagos chill. thanks for your offer of help

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Shite, Mario - I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

Hiya, JC
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Hello dear,
            I've calmed down now.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Morning army, could be worse Mario, could be Turkey. I have seen Midnight Express. This is not helping is it :no:
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Hi mr tips, anyway it has to be dealt with and deal with it i will, i was going back to portugal soon in anyway, :-) forward and march

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Well let me know if I can do anything, and Im here on Nov 30th if you want me to come and hold your hand....

Here's something to cheer you up!

JibJab by JibJab Sendables - Halloween - Video shared by suzanne
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Rightio I'm orff to take to let Black Bess take me for a drag round the field. Tis a beautiful Autumn day and too nice to be sat indoors.
                    I shall return with my arms prolly a lot longer than they are now.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Morning folk's,

Sorry to hear about that situation Mario. Surely they won't lock you up now, especially as it was in 2006?

Best wishes with it, and i hope you and your family aren't too rattled.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

KTAB;975625 wrote: Morning army, could be worse Mario, could be Turkey. I have seen Midnight Express. This is not helping is it :no:
                        or iran .we should get an escape plan together..the a team to the rescue

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Thanks chil .internet gone down..on phone now

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Mario at least you can deal with this without your drinking head on, thats got to be a worth its weight :l

Im off with the dog, catch you later...
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

If anyone has Startys HOME number can they pm me please??
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 07/10/2010

Guitarista;975632 wrote: Morning folk's,

Sorry to hear about that situation Mario. Surely they won't lock you up now, especially as it was in 2006?

Best wishes with it, and i hope you and your family aren't too rattled.
                                hard to tell what will happen mr g, were grand i just have to deal with it

Comment

Working...
                                X